Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
should i live in ottawa?

I need to move but I got a job for an east coast company so now I'm thinking ottawa instead of edmonton.

is ottawa nice? where are the nice neighbourhoods in ottawa that I should live in

where in ottawa has a low cost of living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Whats wrong with ottawa why shouldn't I live there. im young dumb and full of cum. please help me make my next bad decision

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I live in Ottawa. Please don't move into one of the way too many 'luxury apartments' that were once options for lower income people before their tenants were forcefully evicted.

There are a lot of shawarma shops.

Where should I live. I don't want luxury but maybe 1200 a month nice. can be way out in the middle on nowhere since I work from home (retard masturbator)

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Weka posted:

Move to Winnipeg.

this is basically telling me to kill myself

mods

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I still can't say etre properly

Adbot