Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I live in Ottawa. Please don't move into one of the way too many 'luxury apartments' that were once options for lower income people before their tenants were forcefully evicted.

There are a lot of shawarma shops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Arcsquad12 posted:

They also changed the hours at the 24hr McDonald's because the police got called out there an average of 2.5 times a day. Someone also threw a live raccoon in there once.

I've thrown up there upwards of one times.

rear end in a top hat friend would just throw my drunk rear end on a bus and toss my order out in the trash because he thought i wouldnt want it piece of poo poo.

gently caress you if youre reading this, JON

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That doesn't make sense.

The fact he'd throw my order out instead of eating it or the entire post?

That particular McDonalds is or was infamous. It also had a bus stop right outside of it. It's a place you go to puke after drinking too much. I've puked there more than once. Jon, being a piece of poo poo threw out my nuggets, fries and mcdouble because he thought I wouldnt be well enough to want it, the maniac.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The Wellington/Hintonburg area is also a really good choice. It's semi-central, quickly developing and lots of nice shops, boutiques and restaurants. There's a weed shop there too so you can buy weed that you can smoke it by using a lighter

R.L. Stine posted:

lots of old white people very angry about "all the somalians" in town lately.

They've been whining about that for years now. The refugees I've met have all been very kind and thankful. My friend had refugee neighbors and would bake them different kinds of breads and would entertain the kids. :3:

Ottawa has a reputation for having snotty people (SNOTTAWA, LMAO) but honestly everyone's pretty polite here and I'm not sure where that reputation comes from. I come from Sudbury (where joy goes to die) and the people there are far worse.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jun 6, 2019

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

c du vrai bullshit. J'ai parker mon char au bord du rue et ils ont m'a donné un tiquet. Chuis pissed, viarge.

Everyone complains about there being overzealous bylaw enforcement but I've yet to see it, really.