Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

alex ptak is funnier than stav, pound-for-pound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

i say swears online posted:

Subtle!

PDA is good though.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/YouCantWinPod/status/1485771567384739841?cxt=HHwWgoC-tcvXwp4pAAAA

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

This Is Revolution is extremely good, that's my pod report for the month

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

"there's a little enclave of people near brussels that speak exclusively german"

lmao. loving this so far. great job.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

lol thats a dark nudge youre just calling stav fat as poo poo

i get jokes

baltimore rules

Feral Integral has issued a correction as of 01:45 on Jan 27, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new channel 5 is downright impressive. andrew's been the most interesting person on the entire internet the last year

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

new channel 5 is downright impressive. andrew's been the most interesting person on the entire internet the last year

what have they been up to since they started up their new show?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

what have they been up to since they started up their new show?

https://www.youtube.com/c/Channel5YouTube/videos

sort by most viewed, click on what looks interesting. here's today's, a crypto merch convention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9x09iCATA

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

just finished this, its amazing... i have no idea who any of these people are, but goddamn America is hosed and beautiful

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tiberion02 posted:

just finished this, its amazing... i have no idea who any of these people are, but goddamn America is hosed and beautiful

me, screaming at my roommate that i found what the downfall of empire looks like and i cannot turn away

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

me, screaming at my roommate that i found what the downfall of empire looks like and i cannot turn away

my wife refuses to watch these, in part because she works retail in a headshop and these are her people, and truly the most Real Americans we got folks

I cant stop gazing at the absurd

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i like that channel 5 is inclusive enough where at some point i'll be personally offended at a type of guy they're mocking

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

his interview with tom hanks son was really well done, he really respects his interviewes i think

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jel Shaker posted:

his interview with tom hanks son was really well done, he really respects his interviewes i think

Yeah, I like Andrew because he interviews the weirdest people but it's never really mean spirited

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
if everyone could pray tonight for a new ALAB episode please, that would be nice. thank-you

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Doc Hawkins posted:

This Is Revolution is extremely good, that's my pod report for the month

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao

https://twitter.com/aavenb/status/1486771818371457031

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

deadass

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

chile.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hasan is going to spend all day breaking down that tweet

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I have to admit that i don't get the joke here

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Lol the AAVE account is blocking people who made joke replies.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

listens to drill once

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

oh this is part of felix's rap bit?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

mcmagic posted:

oh this is part of felix's rap bit?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i dont understand the with your foh rear end part, however. sadly.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

felix' bit is doing a white dude who is appropriating black twitter aave, but poorly. he got popped by an account that specifically looks for white people using poor aave online. not sure if he knew of that account's existence but if he did it could have been bait, iunno. i don't think he thought it through that much

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That always happens with those gimmick accounts.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
actually youre allowed to use aave if youre a rap scholar. it is required for informed analysis. much like the required chinese fluency to properly read and analyze confucius. thank you.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i just dont understand what the last stanza means. :tipshat:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Does Felix know he's 40 years old?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
people in the replies defending buying a physical dictionary in 2022

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

mcmagic posted:

Does Felix know he's 40 years old?

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Smythe posted:

i just dont understand what the last stanza means. :tipshat:

foh is short for “gently caress outta here” as in “get the gently caress outta here.” Felix is using it as an adjective for rear end similar to “with your stupid rear end”

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Homeless Friend posted:

people in the replies defending buying a physical dictionary in 2022

there's only one medium worthy of a physical release these days, and it's manga.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i have no idea what aave is im glad.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Popy posted:

i have no idea what aave is im glad.

That means youre racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018