Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

canepazzo posted:

When did Destro join the Rossi?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Lol the curva with the banner "you can wave the white flag now"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
edit: ^ lol ^

translation on that banner plz

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Lol the curva with the banner "you can wave the white flag now"

that was really good

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

now thats the kind of player i expected to see on the field

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
gotta give it to that bianchi dude getting waistlocked and still grabbing a second rossi

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

canepazzo posted:

Lol

Credit to red for this banner

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lmao at the instant mobility scooter commercial

"for when you retire from this sport at 28!"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

jesus they couldn't wait to go to commercial huh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Oh hey Commisso. The interviewers asked him if there was anything like this in America and he just said "no...no there isn't."

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Oh hey Commisso. The interviewers asked him if there was anything like this in America and he just said "no...no there isn't."

I have a streetbeefs thread to show him

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

canepazzo posted:

Yeeeeeeeesssssssss

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

jesus watching the replay and that one tiny rear end Rossi dude has got loving jets on him

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Silver lining- the one semi match was amazing and Blues didnt make the final

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Seltzer posted:

Silver lining- the one semi match was amazing and Blues didnt make the final

Yeah Azzuri-Bianchi was an all time classic

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

there was some good violence in this final and I'm not just talking about the massacre scoringwise, dudes were getting dropped and hauled off about as good as Bianchi-Azzurri

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bushmeister posted:

there was some good violence in this final and I'm not just talking about the massacre scoringwise, dudes were getting dropped and hauled off about as good as Bianchi-Azzurri

It definitely felt takedown heavier than previous games

Usually when people go to the ground it is from sloppy bully headlocks and poo poo but dudes were shooting double legs all day

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Caught the first half of the game over my lunch, incredible calcio shown by Rossi today. Those passing plays were exquisite, and the ability for a ball handler to transition to a tackler to make a hole for the runner were immaculate, looks like we got a dynasty brewing! :discourse:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

You can tell which Rossi players follow or play rugby. I wonder if there's a pro team in Firenze.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

La dinastia rossa. Rossi per sempre! They've finally figured out how to combine PEDs and strategy.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Pinche Rudo posted:

La dinastia rossa. Rossi per sempre! They've finally figured out how to combine PEDs and strategy.

When you think about it, strategy is just a PED for the brain.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hi!

I set up a watch-along thing for some Calcio games from the 80s and 90s that's gonna pop off at noon eastern today (in a hour, for the non-US based folk) on a PSP-TV channel.

I'll drop a link when it is closer to time, since I don't know how it works if others hop in the room without the room owner being there (it has been a long time since i've done PSP-TV)

e: psp-tv.com/r/CalcioStorico

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hey, I have a little more advance notice on this one:

10 hours of calcio storico from the 90s and 00s over at psp-tv.com/r/CalcioStorico is going down at 3PM ET today (roughly 4 hours from now)

Hop on over for a watch-along. From the 80s stuff I saw the other day, the game hasn't really changed much, just the video quality.