Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Hello internet friends. Today, on this day, this day today, I invite you to post in this thread.

This thread is going to be archived in the space time continuum and will forever be searchable by our Lord and savior: Ask Jeeves Google.

Much like when you were a kid and you put some poo poo in a coffee can and buried in the ground and either
A) you dug it up 5 years later and thought "what the gently caress"
B) you forgot about it and some other kid dug it up also thinking "what the Christ is this".

So post away, goons. Come back and check this thread in 5 years to see what poo poo you felt like burying in the cesspool of the INTERNET.

Remember to not use images because of link rot. Remember waffle images, you loving idiot? Well guess what imgur is dying and will be dead in 5 years so HA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
gently caress you

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Remember me? If it says permabanned I'm dead.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I fart in the time capsule.

gently caress you "Future Generations"!

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Hello future internet users!

At the time of writing this post (11th June 2019), Donald Trump is the president of USA. The UK is still pre-brexit. The Queen of England is Elizabeth II.

Star Citizen has not yet been released.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cool thread idea sorry everyone is being so hard on you

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ok here's some old old meme poo poo from a folder dating back to 2003 or so.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
For future review: some of the hot internet memes as of June 2019 (some not recent, but still going strong!)

- Shocked Pikachu face
- Big titty goth girlfriend
- "Me and the boys" cartoon pose
- Dabbing
- Man looks at girl on street to girlfriend's disgust
- Khaleesi condescending smile
- Khaleesi becoming crazy
- Principal Skinner: the children are wrong
- Tifa's Boobs
- Lowtax has a robot spine

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jun 11, 2019

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Hello future something awful forum members; everything now was is just as bad as thing are in ...then/ your future/ my future/ your present?

And hopefully imgur is going to keep this image up:

Here is what the main page looked like.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jun 11, 2019

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Here is what the main page looked like.

Is your preferred Something Awful experience clicking every thread the instant it's made and then never checking back again?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We live in a digital dark age, you loving imbecile. Now if you print all the posts out and bury them all in a lockbox somewhere I’d find this op more believable

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

Is your preferred Something Awful experience clicking every thread the instant it's made and then never checking back again?

I tabbed them all really fast just to show big the tread was.
But let's be honest, the best pages are the first page, and everything after the 1000th page. In between 2 and 999 is just chaffing.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 11, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Krusty meme
Daddies cummies
Flashcards with commonly and tenaciously misspelled words
Piss bottle
Brony cum jar
A crude prototype for a robotic spine
Goon lair diorama
Box of of beefy flavor hamburger helper

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

mind the walrus posted:

Ok here's some old old meme poo poo from a folder dating back to 2003 or so.

Here are some old posts I decided to save for god knows what reason.

But here is legitimately one of the best posts ever made on these dead gay comedy forums:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Hello future! We're perfectly aware that you guys are fuuuuuucked. The apocalypse that you're currently experiencing (or have recently experienced) will not be a surprise to us in any way. And we're not doing anything about it, either, even though we could probably avert it by expending the slightest modicum of effort. But that would mean fewer burgers and not being able to keep our lights on all night, and that's no way to live!

Sorry. Our bad. After a few thousand years of harsh polluted wasteland, maybe things will get better, though! At least you have that to look forward to, right?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Im going to live forever to hello to future me. I hope your life is less of a distaster in the far futre than it is now, but i doubt it will be you loving loser.

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
Just post...

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

Hello future goon. If you're reading this, Lowtax has miraculously found a way to fund these dead, gay forums through the end of the month.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Chomp8645 posted:

Excuse me, the 69 thread has been viewed up until its most recent post which explains everything any FUTURE GOONS need to know about this special era

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I, too, would go with a dinosaur theme, future virgin not to be

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

But let's be honest, the best pages are the first page, and everything after the 1000th page. In between 2 and 999 is just chaffing.
the only way to browse :fistbump:

this post will go down in history as the one that inspired the creation of the :fistbump: smilie

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Mirage posted:

Hello future! We're perfectly aware that you guys are fuuuuuucked. The apocalypse that you're currently experiencing (or have recently experienced) will not be a surprise to us in any way. And we're not doing anything about it, either, even though we could probably avert it by expending the slightest modicum of effort. But that would mean fewer burgers and not being able to keep our lights on all night, and that's no way to live!

Sorry. Our bad. After a few thousand years of harsh polluted wasteland, maybe things will get better, though! At least you have that to look forward to, right?

Came here to post about this. I know you resent us but put yourselves in our shoes! Would you not post?

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
For any future nerds, please see a snapshot below of present YouTube comments. They are mostly all like this.

jiggerypokery posted:

I, too, would go with a dinosaur theme, future virgin not to be

I can imagine Holly saying this to Rimmer.
Post/av combo!!!

Cubone posted:

the only way to browse :fistbump:

this post will go down in history as the one that inspired the creation of the :fistbump: smilie

In the future, they will be emoji 2.0

a dmc delorean fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 11, 2019

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Hello future me!

Still browsing the forums at work I see.

Good stuff, keep it up!

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

I want my grandkids to read this 100 years from now and know

im gay

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Culo in the morning, culo in the evening, culo at supper time :butt:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
To future generations: how is the 3d hentai over there? What about the sexbots? Is anime real yet?

Please send some back in time to the enclosed temporal address.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hello, future me! Please invent a time machine and use it to come suck my dick, you fuckman.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Hello to our newest poster

Airwolf

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Partycat posted:

Hello to our newest poster

Airwolf

Airdisc 3000

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It may be 2525 dear reader but I'm still deadandgay

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hello my future girlfriend.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Marty listen to me, we have to do something about your kids

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Angelwolf posted:

Hello future internet users!

At the time of writing this post (11th June 2019), Donald Trump is the president of USA. The UK is still pre-brexit. The Queen of England is Elizabeth II.

Star Citizen has not yet been released.

lol if you think any of these things is going to change in 10 years

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Fiestacat

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Devils Affricate posted:

lol if you think any of these things is going to change in 10 years

I think that's the joke, man.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

I think that's the joke, man.