Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

and you are making unreasonable declarations to your populace

My Fellow Milondesians,

As your beloved and gentle leader, I have declared myself God-Emperor of Sauces and Braises, and shall now require you each to dine on a delicious braise 1x/month minimum, as I am fond of tiny onions braised with eggplant and garlic in a black bean chili sauce in the Cantonese style.

Those who dearly love and praise their Glorious Leader shall be spared the Three Minutes of poo poo Talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

*Commands my people*

:justpost:

FutonForensic

Article 1: Prime Duty

(1) The People of Dillon acknowledge that service to Dillon brings glory above all else
(2) The People of Dillon therefore acknowledge that they will accompany Dillon in Ubisoft's The Division 2 such that Dillon is never again ganked in the Dark Zone PvP area by the Enemies of Dillon, who by extension are the Enemies of the People of Dillon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I hereby declare that if and when I go shopping right before I go to work, that when I come home from work, the snack that I have been looking forward to eating for the entire work-day will not be eaten.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I tell all my people to have a good night because I will most likely kill them in the morning.

I will have a KINGDOM of Dread Pirate Roberts'

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
feeding all my political prisoners nachos for every meal, the trick is that eventually they get sick of nachos but I keep making them eat it. Geneva puts through a special bill that makes this a human rights violation. I keep doing it anyway and eventually my broken society has a civil war that overthrows me. they make me eat nachos while I rot away in one of my own gulags. that was actually my endgame

super sweet best pal

This is a tiny law-filled zone.

Goons Are Gifts

Your God-Emperor General Lord Commander has ordered every citizen to stop peeling bananas like they are genitals. They are not, they are Magnesium rich healthy fruits and are not even meant to be close to sexual intercourse.
Eating bananas is fine though and if you do you either be a man and shove it straight and slowly into your mouth, carefully touching your tongue with it before taking the bite, or you do it the lame way and cut it into pieces to eat those instead.

Now, let's talk about hotdogs.

jeffery
even i have no idea just how hard i am owning this old out of date fantastic petard of a forum

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 16, 2019

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

My people are expected to post at least one cute animal pic/video per day, for the enjoyment of all. Anyone attempting to flout this law will be forced to prepare the daily meals of a roomful of hungry kittens.

gleebster

Only a howler
I alone decide the good! All shall obey or be punished!

All right, carry on.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am a PERFECTLY SANE HUMAN BEING and i declare that everyone should really do whatever they want so long as it's not harming other people

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Executive Decree No. 3266

Issued 6/15/19, Approved 6/16/19

An independent review board shall be established to test all plastic packaging and wrapping for consumer products. Any packaging found to be "difficult," "unreasonable," "obnoxious," or "DAMMIT WHY WON'T THIS THING OPEN" by this review board shall be banned.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

StandardVC10 posted:

Executive Decree No. 3266

Issued 6/15/19, Approved 6/16/19

An independent review board shall be established to test all plastic packaging and wrapping for consumer products. Any packaging found to be "difficult," "unreasonable," "obnoxious," or "DAMMIT WHY WON'T THIS THING OPEN" by this review board shall be banned.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Executive Order by The President of Dennyslandia:

There shall be no bacon bacon bacon slam ingested prior to repose, and after interesting ethanol, as the internal security breaches scared the feline guards.

Robot Made of Meat

What do you mean, ITT?

Ah well, it pleases me to forgive you.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

What do you mean, ITT?

Ah well, it pleases me to forgive you.

And it pleases me to forgive you, as well.

Goons Are Gifts

So glad to see my subjects getting along so well.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

So glad to see my subjects getting along so well.

Oh, your subjects are getting along well? Do tell, dear subject.

by R. Guyovich
Operation: Capture Katy Perry and Operation: Chocolate sauce will begin at 0900 this morning.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In This Country, Ketchup is Banned

Manifisto

my citizens are ordered to be free of tyranny, under pain of death

Goons Are Gifts

Anyone caught eating anything with mayonnaise ever will be punished by being forced to eat two slices of toast with mayonnaise on top every day and they have to act like they'd enjoy it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Anyone caught eating anything with mayonnaise ever will be punished by being forced to eat two slices of toast with mayonnaise on top every day and they have to act like they'd enjoy it.

Thank you for making a declaration for my country, press secretary GaG

Goons Are Gifts

That's despot of all the press secretaries for you, madame.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listen:

As a very stable genius I need you all to know that the only acceptable sauce for nuggets of any kind is hot mustard. Any other sauce is punishable by exile to the basement to consume nuggs.

Manifisto

you are all hereby ORDERED to have a nice cup of tea, unless you do not want one, in which case you are ORDERED to think about it and let me know if you change your mind

ty nesamdoom!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wednesday shall be the new day of Worship, and Friday shall be the chill day

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In This Country, Every Day Is Wednesday

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
Declare all remaining natural undeveloped land as sacred nature preserves. Induct a class of small children to be raised as Caretaker-Monks of these lands. They are the highest authority in the land and will physically assault you with bamboo rods for low crimes such as whining, asking questions, and wearing shoes. Litterers subject to forced sterilization.

vanisher = sig champ

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
(Excerpt from Weekly Presidential Radio Address, 6/17/19)

My fellow citizens,
It has come to my attention in a recently released report that our nation ranks 8th worldwide in per-capita fireworks accidents. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe it is our collective destiny to at least break into the top 5.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

take the moon posted:

feeding all my political prisoners nachos for every meal, the trick is that eventually they get sick of nachos but I keep making them eat it. Geneva puts through a special bill that makes this a human rights violation. I keep doing it anyway and eventually my broken society has a civil war that overthrows me. they make me eat nachos while I rot away in one of my own gulags. that was actually my endgame

lmao

lol but

body is a dinosaur
back in my libertarian phase i played this browser game where my country always came out fascist. surprisingly true to life in retrospect

Space Taxi
As Emperor of Tiny Country I hereby ban tall things. All trees will be replaced with saplings. All tall people will be imprisoned or cut off at the knees (tall person's choice) and all tape measures will stop at five feet and six inches, which is tall enough for anybody.

Goons Are Gifts

Space Taxi posted:

As Emperor of Tiny Country I hereby ban tall things. All trees will be replaced with saplings. All tall people will be imprisoned or cut off at the knees (tall person's choice) and all tape measures will stop at five feet and six inches, which is tall enough for anybody.

The great people of the grand nation of Tallenesia will not accept this. Treat this as a declaration of war. We will crush you under our feet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I stand about waist high with Tiny Country because I'm not tall enough to be able to take the step ladder off the hook SOMEONE very HELPFULLY installed.

google THIS

For too long have tall people labored under the yolk of short people, being forced to change lightbulbs while they grow fat off the things we fetch for them off high cabinet shelves. Now this? The upside-down guillotine as thanks for our years of slavery? No, I will not have it, and further, I decree that there shall henceforth be at least three inches of extra space between all rows of seating in ground vehicles, commercial aircraft, theaters, and stadiums! Who will stand with me, once their knees stop aching?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm actually okay with more legroom because as a short person it means I can swing my legs :smuggo:

We shall call this the Misery Compromise. A compact is agreed.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

For too long have tall people labored under the yolk of short people, being forced to change lightbulbs while they grow fat off the things we fetch for them off high cabinet shelves. Now this? The upside-down guillotine as thanks for our years of slavery? No, I will not have it, and further, I decree that there shall henceforth be at least three inches of extra space between all rows of seating in ground vehicles, commercial aircraft, theaters, and stadiums! Who will stand with me, once their knees stop aching?

You have my uncomfortable back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goons Are Great posted:

You have my uncomfortable back.

And my Bursitis!