Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

We all have something we excel at, whether it be in our professional, personal, or private lives.

For example, I am great at remembering peoples' names. I can recall the names of almost everyone I've ever met throughout my life, even if I haven't seen them since I was a small child.

What are you really good at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Shitposting

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Judging people harshly by race.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Mighty Moltres posted:

For example, I am great at remembering peoples' names. I can recall the names of almost everyone I've ever met throughout my life, even if I haven't seen them since I was a small child.

I'm the exact opposite :( Like I know a guy I went to school with is called either Matti Jussila or Jussi Mattila but I can't remember which, and none of our mutual friends will tell me.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Writing essays. I don't even have to know anything about the topic or have any kind of point to make, it will still somehow seem like I do. Got through highschool and university without ever having to bother doing the reading or learning anything.

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Reading (with comprehension)
Never met anyone faster. I always wonder if should have tried to do it for a job somehow, editing or smth
Mistakes of any kind leap out too.
And lol I know my posts are poo poo-

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Depression

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
I'm disgustingly good at comebacks.

When I was a kid, my first real experience with anxiety centered on not knowing what to say to people picking on me. To compensate, i got really good at thinking fast when I was put on the spot and in panic mode.

İt has never gotten me a job.

The Big Lebowski
Nov 13, 2000

Pillbug
I have full control of all the muscles under my scalp. It helps turn my face from ugly to expressively ugly.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Big Lebowski posted:

I have full control of all the muscles under my scalp. It helps turn my face from ugly to expressively ugly.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
loving

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Remembering the name of every animal I've ever met
Copycat art, especially drawing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Remembering the name of every animal I've ever met
Copycat art, especially drawing

What's the name of the third squirrel you ever saw?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Estimating how many books there are in a stack or on a shelf.

(It's a SECRET how to do it!)

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Surrender. I will never be what I thought or wanted to be in my youth. I have given that up. Instead, I will be something else, and I don't feel bad about it .

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Disappointing my parents. Especially my father.

Eating foot long burritos

lil bip
Mar 13, 2004

That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Doing really big long cable shits, perfectly formed logs of fecal matter, dense and rich.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Jerry Cotton posted:

What's the name of the third squirrel you ever saw?

Mr. Squeakers :colbert:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I have mastered stopping microwaving popcorn at the perfect point where a maximal number of kernels have popped and before it starts to get charred.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh him yeah I know Squeakers. He's a real jerk.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I’m really good at lying. For some reason my cadence and conviction combined with my credentials (STEM doctorate) make people think I know what I’m talking about but I never do and just lie all the time. It’s pretty great.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I'm really good at making friends. I just kinda... start conversations, and suddenly people just want to hang out and talk more.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Suppressing rage

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm good at playing slot machines while drunk so now I have 270€ in coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib
I turned out to be a pretty good cook. Kinda surprised myself with that one... :yum: