Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread about a posters brother getting out of jail after 20 years. It’s really interesting.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902146

+1 for this. I read it straight through when I first clicked on it and then bookmarked it for updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

The Worst Christmas Colouring Book

Come for the shittily-drawn, definitely-not-stolen licensed characters, stay for the nightmare-inducing what-the-gently caress illustrations that in many cases have absolutely gently caress-all to do with Christmas.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

I was honestly surprised he posted that thread at all -- the gaming industry is HARDCORE with protecting their secrets. We produce gaming-related stuff where I work and every single one of us had to sign NDAs when we got hired.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Popped up overnight so it's still fairly new, but already very good:

What do you want to know from a 1935 encyclopedia?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

This one about the Elan School is goddamn horrifying, but it’s good. OP started off with an incredible effort post.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914075

Zamboni Rodeo fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Feb 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

All cookbooks are children's books because adults already know how to cook :thunk:

lofi posted:

All instruction manuals are for children, adults know how to make things.

"Every book is a children's book if the kid can read."

(Mitch Hedberg)