Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I only drive 69 mph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

I don't really get mad at people that drive slow, (unless they're causing a log jam behind them) or people that drive fast (unless they're the kind of jerk that will pass you on the shoulder in a residential area doing 65), what really pisses me off, is the people that weave in and out of traffic without signaling or giving other cars any room, decide to fly across 3 lanes of traffic with no signal to make their exit, or simply go way too fast for conditions (weather, visibility, residential areas etc) or can't maintain their lane because they're too busy loving with their phone.

There's a hundred other things that are more dangerous than doing 10 or 15 over on the highway, but nobody cares about that, it's always "a bloo blooo speed kills" because nobody wants to admit that they're just not a good driver or that "multitasking" is bullshit.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jul 1, 2019

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Sakura-hime posted:

I hate people who tap the breaks for no reason. Causing every god drat traffic jam I see in the DC area.

I'm also in the DC area, (well.. outer DC area) and I can confirm this as accurate. Also, some people can't maintain a speed, slow or fast, to save their goddamn life.