Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I live in Montana where the speed limit is 80 on the interstate, it is actually pretty rare that people speed here. It feels fast enough. Every once in a while someone will pass me doing 10 over and there's usually a 50/50 chance I'll see them pulled over by highway patrol after a few miles :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

poverty goat posted:

if you ever have drugs in the car you are a turbo retard for not driving slow, op. traffic stop drug arrests are free handouts to the police, and you give them a pass to pull you over at any time and see what a dog can find in your car if you don't stay BELOW the speed limit, use your turn signals, and come to obnoxiously complete stops whenever you're supposed to

only ever break 1 law at a time in a car

My car is clean and doesn't look like it has drugs in it so for some strange reason I have never had a cop randomly call a dog to smell it

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

<--- passing side

suicide :twisted: --->