Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

doctorfrog posted:

anyone here get ticketed for going under? guessing no.

It's still just as illegal.

Lol at the smugness of slow drivers, I enjoy making sure they miss greens by timing it just so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Super Waffle posted:

Learn how to drive and not endanger everyone around you

Lmao nice reply, probay best to ignore your original comment was dumb as poo poo.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Brolander posted:

I generally consider semis nocturnal highway sherpas

Haha this is a great line.

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Train horn hidden under hood rigged to 150 psi compressor in toolbox.

Marry me.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Also some people are just loving assholes and there's nothing to be done about it.

It's been demonstrably proven time and time again that when 2 lanes are merging, the fastest way for everyone to get through is for each lane to only start to merge at the very end, but you're always, always gonna have that one guy who merges halfway in at the very start and then stays between 2 lanes like some sort of traffic crusader because god forbid his pride get damaged by someone who was behind him ending up in front of him!!!

That's an easy fix, simply drive around them outside the white line and watch their head explode in frothing rage in the mirror.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

von Braun posted:

is the speed sign says 90km/h, i sit comfortably in the left lane all the time. there is no need to go faster and im helping you not getting a speed ticket.

Why though, just to be a cocksucker?

The correlation between slow and smug is astonishing.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Or if you have a broken headlight and the cop is all wtf, you simply explain it broke during your current voyage.

Then when he gets salt in his vag about why it's all rusted out, you explain it was a prior indiscretion, but of course the car was never on the road in such condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rad-daddio posted:

Just think, while you're angrily driving behind this woman as she slowly ambles along in her luxury SUX she's doing it on purpose and she's loving proud of it.

Every time you gesture at her, or bleep your horn, she smiles with glee and gets a little bit wetter. She's enjoying this in ways you can never understand. While you're cocking a revolver later that night, she'll be masturbating to thoughts of your impotent rage.

Except when you pass these people inside the city and their brain melts down.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Aw yeah, that's alllll for me.