Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Davros1 posted:

I say WWE to see if the game can book better than the current product.

I think we could.

AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Riho vs Nyla Rose to turn Riho face.

Omega vs Pentagon seems like that would be money but should probably be saved for later down the line.

Is there a way to set up a tournament for the world title and have those matches set up natural feuds instead of trying to create feuds with no buildup for the first show?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I just ask because depending on whether DON results count in the game, every matchup is a fresh matchup with no real beef to be had.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

How long is our tv program? I was wondering if we could interspere men's wrestling or tag wrestling in between so the national audience can see that we have more than women's wrestling. ultimately this would lead into title matches for the tag and main championship.

Aja Kong
Allie
Hikaru Shida
Awesome Kong
Kylie Rae
Riho
Britt Baker
Yuka

Aja
Hikaru
Kylie
Yuka

Hikaru
Yuka

Winner Hikaru Shida.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

So the game crashes and then when it starts up again, someone we wanted to sign, passes away?

That's a fair start.