Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CMLL

American promotions are boring and we need to stoke the blood feud with AAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'll change my vote from CMLL to NJPW so that we can book my dream match of Kraneo vs Beer City Bruiser for the NEVER Openweight Title

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jul 1, 2019

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

karmicknight posted:

Raise risk level by 1%
Raise production by 6% (+1%, +5%)
Raise Ad Budget to recommended point.
No developmental, but start a training facility.

2nd

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If we get a training school lets just do Toryumon 2.0 and hire Último Dragón, Skayde, and Negro Navarro to run it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sign Gerwitz and DeJoseph

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Fire JR. Move Marvez to interviewing. Also Hire Foley as an interviewer. Hire Excalibur and Tony schiavone for the booth. If Schiavone is under contract get Michael Schiavello for the booth.

Or Mike Goldberg lol

Having Foley doing interviews with the main event and upper card level talent will help get segments much more over.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 2, 2019

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sign Nigel as a commentator and Renee as an interviewer. Do any of the agents and trainers have good ratings? What's Jason Jordan's rating?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sign Rhea and Chelsea? What do último dragon, skayde, and negro Navarro have for training ability compared to the WWE firees.

Also 2nd to karmic knights feud ideas

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wrong. Pillman JR feuds with Sabian over who has better hair. Builds to a hair vs hair match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hire Daga, Flamita, and Laredo Kid. Also Jake Atlas and send him to developmental

Also Flair, Foley, and Scott Steiner as managers

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 3, 2019

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Also Jake atlas for developmental. Steiner with MJF and Sammy Guevara getting weekly promos to insult the crowd

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is flair too over as a manager to stick with private party? I know in TEW if you put someone super over in segments with lower card people it doesn't help them because the more over person draws all the heat

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sorry Alex, Renee is better. I hear Impact is hiring!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

What's the options for distribution? Can we do a streaming service?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

At this point should we do internet streaming to get more eyes?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ah ok I mean for the content release should we do internet instead of DVD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Who are some other announcers available with high ratings? Can we get Goldberg from Bellator?