Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I decided to look at Mookie's Twitter again because I have no self-control:

That top left image MUST be traced from something.

Because patreon was mentioned and that bottom right picture, I thought the Gregory Deegan solo was something else than musical solo. :jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Beelzebufo posted:

Luna's got a lot more confidence lol. even for the people who love her, literally her sole defining characteristic is how much of an insecure loser she is.

But since Mookie is run out of ideas, hey look it's Jacob!

Looks like he had some horrible accident while renovating the house.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Just realized, is he supposed to be sitting on the hill?

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Beelzebufo posted:

Back to nothing happening.

First, so obviously traced. I mean come on.

Second, I love that Snout appears to just be dramatically posing and looking sad, just waiting for someone to ask what's wrong.

I guess that river was lava and he died. Thats why theres steam/smoke rising from the corpse and the river.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

That's really handy way to mark borders, not like stones or poles just a massive wall. Wonder if there's going to be some real reason for the wall now?
Its also funny to compare the original Snout to the kawai version that he's now.

Especially that lower middle panel.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Think it like "Who's Who" of genitals.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Thanks for the avatar, it's really something. No more wondering what to get.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

The epic continues.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Flashback.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Riot Bus posted:

Calling it now: that guy switched out his card but instead of this being a problem whatever he has now is actually better and will mean he gets the book immediately instead of having to wait.

Yeah, it's going to be some kind VIP library card.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

All the roads lead to the mongreltown bookstore.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Now the wild edge library being in the middle of nowhere makes even less sense, even as a gag. Why wouldn't it be at Mongreltown?

Maybe the Mongreltown library is just filled with smut.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Just caught up with the thread, if I'm enjoying this comic do y'all have any recommendations?
I think you will enjoy this also
:nws: https://www.moonoverjune.slipshine.net/

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

YF-23 posted:

Phew I was worried that the super duper strong martial arts master who is willing to kill to get what he wants would mean trouble for our protagonist now that he got pissed off. Good thing that getting his finger broken unlocked Snout's Ultra Instinct form!

Looks like Snout is power-walking away and whoever is ready to do his West Side Story fight dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Hostile V posted:

[loudly pauses] ...OH NO!

That is surely the most effective way to tell someone who can't hear to run away.
Also, the vinepersons action doesn't make any sense. She's hitting with her thalidomide arm and the impact looks like she's running at the barrier?