Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh I forgot buglord is my adopted homosexual adult son as well and I also love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dudeness posted:

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.

A total eclipse of the heart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Fell in love in Santo Domingo.

wooden leg and all

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

well op i could either frankly inform you of the ups and downs of my dating life, or i could make a crude joke. this setup seems unfair.

and i love that about you. op, please be my bride.

make the crude joke

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

how dare you interrupt my proposal

if the op doesn't laugh at you joke you shouldn't marry them anyhow

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

green chicken feet posted:

Children are the best. One of my favorite things about being a parent is feeling non-romantic love that's so strong, it was hard to imagine before I had felt it. Just seeing those little faces can be enough to lift my mood.

loving nerds who love your kids.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I like the singers unkempt beard and track suit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Frankenstyle posted:

You're good. After the third time you develop the ability to convincingly mimic the illusion of love, as well as growing nearly impenetrable emotional callouses that negate incoming damage. Biologists refer to this as Bitch Armor.

dude, I love your necronomicon av

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

klapman posted:

this is merely the illusion of love

looks real to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OMFG FURRY posted:

my roommate just went through a break up and has been playing Paramore on repeat for the past three days so I think love is a choice most can do without.

you should prolly punch him in the nose