Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Being in love with someone special has caused some of the best days of my life and absolutely all of the worst days of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Love is how it feels when you want someone to like you so much that it hurts when they don’t

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Once I thought I loved someone but it turns out I was just really horny for a long time!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
At 31 I feel weird wistfully longing for a High School sweetheart, but mine was an absolute dime piece and she was pretty clear that if I’d stayed with her instead of dumping her before college we’d have probably gotten married. Our parents loved us together and she went on to be a really successful artist in her field, and never stopped looking amazing!

Her 3 boyfriends after me were:
1) my high school bully
2) her boss at the convenience store she worked at in college who cheated on her with the night shift girl
3) her professor from art school who was like 35+ older than her and looked so much like her father that when he actually met her father at thanksgiving he broke up with her on the spot because of how weird it was.