Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The US would probably win more wars if the US just starting bombing their enemies with American cheese.

I'M AN ADMIN-RECOGNIZED OFFICIAL PATRIOT ON THE FOURTH OF JULY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'M FROM WISCONSIN AND I SAY GRILL cheese 'EM ALL!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

And in conclusion, on this day, the date on which we celebrate our independence from tyranny and injustice, there is one message to keep in our hearts and minds: God Bless American Cheese :911:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'M FROM WISCONSIN AND I SAY GRILL cheese 'EM ALL!!!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The US would probably win more wars if the US just starting bombing their enemies with American cheese.

Well that's one way to kill them, yes.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

thats the british with the red coats and the white flag and that fat guy with the stupid rear end hat and the horse wont even look at them since it is disgusted and the fat man's horse is ashamed too

AMERICA

we make them eat are fuckin cheese

AMERICAN CHEESE

AND we captured all there fuckin ariports!!!!!!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
American cheese is the best cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches, and when you think about it that makes it the best cheese out of all of them because grilled cheese is cheese in its most elevated form.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I would re-militarize all remaining airworthy B-17 bombers to blow up American cheese factories. Gimme another sixer, I don't care.

500 lb and 1000 lb bombs on Kraft for eternity, and miscellaneous unexploded ordinance to rear its ugly head decades later.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dr.Smasher posted:

I would re-militarize all remaining airworthy B-17 bombers to blow up American cheese factories. Gimme another sixer, I don't care.

500 lb and 1000 lb bombs on Kraft for eternity, and miscellaneous unexploded ordinance to rear its ugly head decades later.

hit dr. smasher with the 6 month-er like he's asking for

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is it too late to get probed by you.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Japan makes cheese singles that are so bad I learned how to read American Cheese in their writing so that I get the right stuff.

Dang this thread is making me hungry for some Grilled American Cheese Sandwich.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
If you're trying to make some overly fancy French sauce to impress some idiot and it starts to break, just drop the corner of an American cheese slice in there. The massive overload of emulsifiers will bring that poo poo back together and make you look like the architects of D-Day x tens of millions of dead Russians.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Is it too late to get probed by you.
Yes because you didn't say anything about cheese

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

TheMaskedUgly posted:

AMERICA IS THE WORST
AMERICANS MAKE THE WORST CHEESE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77JFw2D6f8&t=43s

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

goddamit, I was gonna do that with my prev post, since FAU falls for it so easily

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

goddamit, I was gonna do that with my prev post, since FAU falls for it so easily
Congrats on gaming the comedy cheese patriotism thread?

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

This is the hill I die on, come and take them

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheMaskedUgly posted:

This is the hill I die on, come and take them
It's not July 4. You dodged a powder musket round though.

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017
For cheese you need to get to France. That is F R A N C E you idiots, on the other side of the Atlantic.

France is cheese, wine and good looking women. In Belgium you have beer, fries, chicory and the worlds best national soccer team. In Germany there is würst, sauerkraut. Italy has pasta, Spain big bulls and Paella, ...

When I think of the US I see guns, stupid patriots, people hugging for no reason and an idiot of a president who has the biggest army in the world, but is unable to organise a decent military parade or give a decent speech on independence day.

You Americans have a lot to celebrate!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MrOzzy posted:

You Americans have a lot to celebrate!
Yeah. For instance, we're going to take the rest of you down with us.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

I basically only like really sharp cheddar (aka the optimum cheese)

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

We should have never given the internet to France.

Which adult lunchable has the best American Cheddar in it? I'm asking for a friend who is also me

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
i like real america white cheese thats just me

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Best burger topping combo:

American cheese
Canadian Bacon
Mexican salsa

ITS ALSO THE REASON WE MADE NAFTA

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Defenistrator posted:

Best burger topping combo:

American cheese
Canadian Bacon
Mexican salsa

ITS ALSO THE REASON WE MADE NAFTA

You left off comedy cheese

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I didn’t want to risk a perma on the holiest of days, but patriotism in tyool 2019 is fuckin :lol:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
a kraft cheese slice is wholly adequate for a burger or grilled cheese.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
I love American cheese as much as the next guy but if I'm at a diner and order scrambled eggs with cheese or "cheese eggs" as they call them, I want a certain thing. Grated cheese scattered and melted throughout the eggs. Any kind is fine. Gruyere, cheddar, even a havarti is aces. American is fine too if it's mixed in optimally. What we often get though is the nice pile of eggs with a cold slice of Kraft knockoff laid on top at the last possible second. Not cool America, not cool. A true disservice to the eggs, the cheese and the eater.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I like shoving cheddar, muenster, and pepper jack down my throat hole but I do recognize that American cheese has it's place. Mostly for grilled cheeses. It melts great on burgers but they're generally hot enough to melt other types of cheeses as well and I'll take any type of cheese on those. Mostly pepper jack. I also like mixing Velveeta and salsa together but it's been a long time since I've had Velveeta.

Every cheese has it's place.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

kloa posted:

I didn’t want to risk a perma on the holiest of days, but patriotism in tyool 2019 is fuckin :lol:
You are several days too late

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

You are several days too late

That’s why I didn’t post that on the 4th :cheers:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

kloa posted:

I have scaled up and framed that medal I got for being patriotic about american processed cheese as a canadian on 4 july

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017
Today I was at the Gent jazz festival. I enjoyed Gregory Porter (the jazzy dude with the ear warmers) and José James. I can appreciate SELECTIVE American import.

No cheese please.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

kloa posted:

You've been here 12 years and still can't recognize blatant irony, must be a dumb euro who don't understand cheese

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Did you know that American cheese originally referred to a blend of Colby and cheddar?

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Jesus Christ. Wtf is this thread about?!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Afro-Caribbean calypso style of dance

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Did you know that American cheese originally referred to a blend of Colby and cheddar?
Did you know that the traditional "bubble gum" flavor is supposed to be a strawberry-banana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

kloa posted:

That’s why I didn’t post that on the 4th :cheers:
Waiting until it's safe to mock people different from you is the American way. Welcome home. :patriot: