Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

High speed bullet accel physics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

dudermcbrohan posted:

i love Arthur’s ponytail moving on its own, you can really tell the shaft DNA in this show

It's called an ahoge

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
arthur's is tied at the base with some kind of tie, i'm calling it a ponytail

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

it's the only way to keep his ahoge under control. arthur is very stupid

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Who was the person in charge of the Sho fight? This first part is wild and I hope it keeps up in whatever hell dimension they just slipped into.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Now that's the Soul Eater Madness I've been missing for a long time.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Just started watching this show. Its got some of the typical Shonen tropes for sure but the concept is pretty intriguing.

Am I crazy or are the main characters basically teenage Sol Badguy and Ky Kiske? Complete with red devilman and blue swordman knight... its a bit on the nose :cheeky:

Show also sure likes its fanservice.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I love the shifts in art style for Dr Giovanni messing with Lisa. He's just so delightfully vile :stare:. His english VA's hamming it up for all he can too.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I love the shifts in art style for Dr Giovanni messing with Lisa. He's just so delightfully vile :stare:. His english VA's hamming it up for all he can too.

Giovanni's voice in both versions is great. I loved the crazy rant he went on in the dub during his attack on Vulcan at the workshop.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I’m loving how we got from fire feet to ftl reassembling Shinra at the subatomic level I loving love this show

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

When the Burger King Crown Lady fired her mind control at Arthur I honestly thought the joke would be he’s too stupid to be mind controlled

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Haumea is also pretty much the face of the villains from now on.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Annointed posted:

When the Burger King Crown Lady fired her mind control at Arthur I honestly thought the joke would be he’s too stupid to be mind controlled

That's honestly what I thought too. I guess plasma works too. I imagine Lucy's magnet tentacles will probably also disrupt stuff

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Annointed posted:

I'm still convinced this is the case and they're just setting up a long-term gag.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It was nice of them to release the last two episodes together.

But drat Burns couldn't have thought of a better way to keep a child away from demonic bullshit?

MonsterEnvy posted:

Haumea is also pretty much the face of the villains from now on.

She's a pretty good face tbh.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

dab on 'em

"how will we establish this character"

"DAB ON 'EM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Did not know the other episode came out at the same time.

Also we see Charon's character gimmick too.