Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GLASSES? MARSHA DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR loving GLASSES! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!? I'M BUYING A CURLY BLACK WIG! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE loving CONFORMIST PIG DOGS! THOSE RUNNING DOGS FOR THE MAN!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Some inspirational Jan Brady music to get you guys in the right mindset:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7RrMtghQKM

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
:actually:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I banged Marsha and now she's pregnant and needs an abortion, suck on that kitschy 70s sitcom cherished by nobody who doesn't also suffer from atmospheric lead poisoning

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I banged Marsha and now she's pregnant and needs an abortion, suck on that kitschy 70s sitcom cherished by nobody who doesn't also suffer from atmospheric lead poisoning

Kinda takin' a hard line there? A little? Maybe?

Just sayin'

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Literally A Person posted:

Kinda takin' a hard line there? A little? Maybe?

Just sayin'

no

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Three post quoting ths gets it gassssed

E 6 more gets him a day

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

Empty quotes or just like this kind of quote?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

"Young, black and famous with money hanging out the anus"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

Empty quotes or just like this kind of quote?

10 now, I’m very liberal on rules

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

10 now, I’m very liberal on rules

I was just curious what you meant Burt you don't have to be so agressive to me all the Time!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Gbs wants, neigh, demands an aggressive mod. Let’s finish this.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Wanna throw the ole pigskin in the backyard, OP?

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

"sheeeeeeeet"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What’s that 3 more?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I’m doing dog years here people.. one more

Last post gets the probe reason

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They never tell their kids until the second to last episode, but they are actually all the maids children. In the last episode there’s a lot of crying, and hugging. :gbsmith:

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I'm the more conventionally attractive actress they chose to replace the original Jan after she decided not to participate in the corny rear end Brady Bunch Variety Hour

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They never tell their kids until the second to last episode, but they are actually all the maids children. In the last episode there’s a lot of crying, and hugging. :gbsmith:

wow

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

gently caress yeah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

E 6 more gets him a day

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
W̶͔̅̓̈́͒̆̾̽̌̂̿̚͠a̸̛̲̯̰̦̍͗̎͐͐̈́̐̈́̏͋̓͆̂̎͒͘͝t̶̡̡̠͈͈̩͙̬̰̰͙͓͚̳̙̤͓͐͑̃̃̉͛͑̎͂͜͝ͅç̴̧̡̧̛̮̳͍̺̟̱̹͚̟̟̙͉̻̃̏̀̔̓̾h̴̨̤̝̦̹͗͊̋̈̑̒̓́́͒͂̽̅̈͐́̓̓̈́͊͛̑̀̆̆̕͠͠ ̸̧̨̛̯͈͈̻͓͈̯͈̯̺̘͇̬͓̝͙̰̻̖̲͚̤̭̈̋̊͊̀͋̿́̐̐̉̔̂̿̾̆͂̓͗̎̈́͂͋̈̂̎̕͜͜͝ḿ̶̨̨̛̠̲̟͍͇̲͓͍͚́̽͌͑͊̏̆̈́̑͑̽̀̉̑̈́̇͛̍̕̕̕̚ͅẽ̸̢͇̖̲̦̗̘̬̠̖̩̦̾̉̈́͒͌ ̸̲̞͉̟͓͎͉͚̝̣͔̪͎̯̞̆̀̽̀̂̈̎͋ş̷̢͎̗̫̼̘̙͚̠̰̠͎̲̘̺̪̰̯͔̙͉̪̙͐̈́̂͂̄̿͛̇̈̇̈̆̿̎̋̒̋̚͘̕͜͝ͅp̴̡̨̨̛̻̤̼̪̝̳̩̦͕̻͖̖̼̩̦̺̮̩̻̾̽͝į̸̛̛͙̥͚̱̱͔̪͙͙͙̬̪͎̭̠̠̓̇̽̽͗̔̀̉̏̋̐̏͌͐̍́̈̊̓͑́͆̿̾̕͘ͅn̸̢̡̮̝̘̥̜̟̺̮̲̱̝͈̪̫̹̞̘̍̐͐̓̉͗̑̒̈́͊̐̑̓̕͝͠ͅ ̵̪̽̄̎́̒̅͗̒̃͌͌̚͜͝͠m̷͎͚̩̯̲̮̖̯̼͙̟̭̺̳̘͍̮̤̭̾̒͌̌̂̑̉͒̿̀̇̌̽̇ͅy̷̧͍̞̭͉̞̟̮͖̮̾͠͝ ̸̨̼̻̯̯͍̤͚̠͚͌͐͊̒̅̈́͊̃̒̾͊̉͐̄̏͛̔h̶̨̨̛̻̤͚̼̤͕̎̋͆͑̅̑̄͒̆̂͜͝ę̴̞̻͍͕̼͇͎̹͚̰͍̬̘̦̱̥̖̿̑͛̽̆͒̆͝͝ͅa̵̩̤͇̩̹͈̒̏́͒͋̔ͅͅḏ̵̭̺͇̳́͐̐̌̽̔̈́̒̿̐͘̕̚͘͠ͅ!̵̡̨̨̢̮̣̺̩̩͙̘̱̯͚̗̤͕̗̱̺̾́͗͊̑̂͒͆̓̈͛̅́̈́͒

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Mr. Bones posted:

I'm the more conventionally attractive actress they chose to replace the original Jan after she decided not to participate in the corny rear end Brady Bunch Variety Hour

you can just say hotter dude i dont think the original jan is reading this thread, no need to soften the blow

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

Damo posted:

you can just say hotter dude i dont think the original jan is reading this thread, no need to soften the blow

We're all Jan in this thread! Did you even read the title??

Also it was really more a matter of not wanting to refer to a 16 year old girl as "hot"

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
fair enough, i was just thinking more about how old she, or rather i, am now

has anyone seen the brady bunch movies. i remember them being kinda fun because it was just making fun of the whole idea, but i havent seen them in like 20 years

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Damo posted:

fair enough, i was just thinking more about how old she, or rather i, am now

has anyone seen the brady bunch movies. i remember them being kinda fun because it was just making fun of the whole idea, but i havent seen them in like 20 years

Is that the one in the Cowboy village or in Hawaii, or is that the same movie? I think theres a tarantula at some point.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

immortalyawn posted:

Is that the one in the Cowboy village or in Hawaii, or is that the same movie? I think theres a tarantula at some point.

i think the second one they go to hawaii. the first one is set in the normal town they live. i think the first one they lose their house or some poo poo

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

I watched the first one again a couple of years ago and it's not THAT funny, but it has its moments. The scene where they're dancing around at Sears is fun, if only because it's a historical time capsule from before every Sears became an abandoned wasteland of empty shelves. I seem to remember the second one in Hawaii being better.

Also apparently there was a third made-for-TV Brady movie that came out six years after the other ones?? I can't believe I've never heard of this before

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brady_Bunch_in_the_White_House

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It would be good if it was The Bardy Bunch and it was a family of Bards, the D&D class.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Damo posted:

i think the second one they go to hawaii. the first one is set in the normal town they live. i think the first one they lose their house or some poo poo

I think I might just be remembering special episodes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GREG IS SUCH A loving POSER!!! WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES HIM AND JOHNNY BRAVO WILL BE THE FIRST AGAINST THE WALL! HOW DO YOU LIKE THE loving ATTIC NOW YOU SMUG, SELF-CENTERED, MISOGYNIST TRASH HEAP!!!!????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
BRACES!? gently caress YOU MOM AND DAD! loving LOOK UP FROM YOUR loving PLASTIC FANTASTIC LIFE AND WAKE THE gently caress UP! YOU'RE loving CRONIES FOR A CORRUPT SYSTEM! CAPITALIST PIGS!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
SHUT THE gently caress UP, BOBBY! IF YOU NARC MY STASH I'LL loving SLICE YOU!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
loving MARSHA YOU CONFORMIST CHEERLEADER CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE CAPITUALTING TO AN ANTI-WORKER, ANTI-WOMEN SYSTEM THAT DOES NOTHING BUT PERPETUATE THE SAME MACHINATIONS OF CONTROL THAT HAVE PULLED THE WOOL OVER ALL OF OUR EYES!!! PUT DOWN YOUR POM-POMS AND RISE UP!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*punches Cindy in the back of the head*

TAKE THAT YOU BABYTALKING LITTLE poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I AM THE SOLE EMBODIMENT OF JAN AND I LIVE TO SERVE THE BRADY ALTAR.