Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GLASSES? MARSHA DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR loving GLASSES! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!? I'M BUYING A CURLY BLACK WIG! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE loving CONFORMIST PIG DOGS! THOSE RUNNING DOGS FOR THE MAN!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Some inspirational Jan Brady music to get you guys in the right mindset:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7RrMtghQKM

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I banged Marsha and now she's pregnant and needs an abortion, suck on that kitschy 70s sitcom cherished by nobody who doesn't also suffer from atmospheric lead poisoning

Kinda takin' a hard line there? A little? Maybe?

Just sayin'

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GREG IS SUCH A loving POSER!!! WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES HIM AND JOHNNY BRAVO WILL BE THE FIRST AGAINST THE WALL! HOW DO YOU LIKE THE loving ATTIC NOW YOU SMUG, SELF-CENTERED, MISOGYNIST TRASH HEAP!!!!????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
BRACES!? gently caress YOU MOM AND DAD! loving LOOK UP FROM YOUR loving PLASTIC FANTASTIC LIFE AND WAKE THE gently caress UP! YOU'RE loving CRONIES FOR A CORRUPT SYSTEM! CAPITALIST PIGS!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
SHUT THE gently caress UP, BOBBY! IF YOU NARC MY STASH I'LL loving SLICE YOU!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
loving MARSHA YOU CONFORMIST CHEERLEADER CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU'RE CAPITUALTING TO AN ANTI-WORKER, ANTI-WOMEN SYSTEM THAT DOES NOTHING BUT PERPETUATE THE SAME MACHINATIONS OF CONTROL THAT HAVE PULLED THE WOOL OVER ALL OF OUR EYES!!! PUT DOWN YOUR POM-POMS AND RISE UP!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I AM THE SOLE EMBODIMENT OF JAN AND I LIVE TO SERVE THE BRADY ALTAR.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

FuhrerHat posted:

jane!!! stoooppp thisss crazzyy thinggggg

So close!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ehud posted:

interesting fact about my brain: when I imagine the Brady Bunch it's always the actors who portrayed them in the 90's movies.

I am always extremely disconcerted when I see the 90's Jan. It's like, why are you being mean to Jan. I am Jan. Jan I am.