Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

is that legal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

robel SZN

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

hats to the left

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

gently caress Addison Russell.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Sydin posted:

Also of course the Cubs managed to have that run without a single hit with RISP, loving :lol: this team

I think they got 2 hits with RISP, just neither of them scored runs.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Ball 5

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Remember when they explicitly tendered him a contract, which they didn't have to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Johnny Bravo posted:

i was thinking earlier this week, Tommy La Stella is literally the anti-Addison Russell. He's the left hand hitting 2nd baseman with the below average glove and above average bat that the Cubs decide to get rid of and not keep. and he's never been an abusive dickweed to his significant other.

Basically what I'm sayin is, if you hate Addison Russell then you should love Tommy La Stella. It's just how the laws of the universe work.

And somehow bats like .500/.650/.500 off the bench.