Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Given her pointed ears and comment about only having liquids for food for a thousand years, is Suika a vampire watermelon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
She's speaking Ukrainian, actually. Translation not mine, but here:

quote:

>Metako: "The organisation which was controlling you has fallen. You don't have to do anything more" (the більше вчиняти part is the one where I'm really not sure how to translate it in context, it should mean "do more" in a vacuum, but the whole sentence would be something like "you're not obliged to do anything from here on out" I guess?)
>Slav-mo: "I'm the only one left alive. I surrender." (lit. "Only I didn't die yet")
>Slav-mo: "What's this?"

>Metako: "What's your name?"
>Slav-mo: "My name is Operation 27" (Operation can just as likely mean "military operation" as it can mean "surgery" in this context)
>Slav-mo: "Mon-mo?" (МОН could stand for Міністерство освіти і науки or Ministry of Education and Science, but that's a far fetched idea. I know that in some Slavic countries MON could stand for Ministry of National Defence, but Ukraine doesn't use that)

Does Operation 27 mean anything? Well, there's 27 books in the New Testament, and the last book(ie 27th book) is the Book of Revelations. Is that important? I have no idea.