Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
the very first episode Shingetsu straight up tells Mangetsu "No, this is not an Isekai thing." Very literally, i might add.

Also i think i wanna draw some fanart of these super cute robos. a shame they're never in a really clear shot that I can grasp their designs well. (aside from Episode 1 anyway)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
This show is blowing my mind right now, I wasn't expecting it to go this path but I was pretty sure the episode was ending a little too calmly before the credits roll. On some level I was thinking "oh, okay. that's a pretty anime thing to do there but alright" Then the after credits happened. Oh dear.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I honestly can't think of a female villian character I've enjoyed hating and being shocked by quite as much as Anna. (I can't say villian in general because Yoshikage Kira is my number one pick) The fact she not only nearly killed her mom to get that stone, but when her little sister comes pleading she goes "That's cute, but I'm gonna go kill your adoptive sister now, ok? I'm gonna enjoy this so much!" And at every turn she's given chances to try and redeem herself and she uses them to try and kill. She legitimately doesn't want to be redeemed and she can't get any satisfaction without doing this, despite how much Shingetsu really, really doesn't want to hurt her.

Honestly if the show can manage to make Suisho more interesting than THAT after this I'll be really impressed.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
everytime I go into a new episode I get anxiety and honestly this was no exception. I'm scared for basically everyone and I'm sad Kuon got killed in such a really horrible way, and everyone else is getting their faces kicked in by the reality of this situation.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
someone compared Shingetsu to Chirico Cuvie and Magiaconatus to Wiseman and not gonna lie I can totally see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I have considered the possibility that Mangetsu IS the Magiaconatus but doesn't know it because she's being told she's JUST a doll, which is why she can pull out so much power when stressed to her limits. I feel like the show is going to somehow end with Mangetsu being alive simply because eliminating magic may mean making the Magiaconatus human altogether, thus breaking everything and making Mangetsu real. Or atleast, a person that's like her that remembers little or nothing of the whole ordeal. It's ENTIRELY possible that thing has been wanting a friend too and is warping reality itself to get that.

It's a stretch with how dark this show seems to want to go, but it wouldn't exactly suprise me if it happened that way.

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Sep 14, 2019