Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Newmoon-chan and Fullmoon-chan are cute together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Is she some kind of Granbelm Jesus?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Sindai posted:

I hope she lived because I really want to see how she reacts to losing.

Going to find herself another battle axe.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I really like how this show is playing out.
Nenenee for MVP.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Fangz posted:

It is certainly quite unclear why some participants get erased when defeated and some do not

If the Armanox is defeated/magic crystal broken, but the candidate driving it is safe, the candidate is removed from the game but lives. If the candidate is killed/self-detonates they are erased. I think that's the pattern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The real way to win is probably to attack the Magiaconatus instead of each other. The elimination game just came about since nobody wanted the rest to possibly get power, or wanted to have the power solely for themself.