Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Are you socially desired and can you barely go a day without being complimented on your good looks, or would the most misogynistic of lookist incels sympathize for your aesthetic situation?

Maybe you are middle of the road and your looks has never been much a consideration!

Discuss your beauty, GBS 💄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kak posted:

The OP looks like an Oblivion NPC

I don't know what any of that means though

spacetoaster posted:

No, but I'm useful.

I can fix cars and do plumbing/electrical stuff around the house.

Would you marry a 6

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hyzenth1ay posted:

No, I am about a "3" on the hotness scale. I have had plastic surgery twice (!) in order to go from a "0" to a "3".

I'm a self-made millionaire retired at 37 and I would cheerfully give about 2mm USD to be average.

Life really, really sucks as an ugly woman.

I know all about it. I'm sure you're higher than a 3, though, otherwise I'm sure additional procedures exist, you deserve a happy relationship like everyone else. At least you have some money to derive comfort from, for now.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Truck Stop Stall posted:

2% of my swipes swipe back

As long as you're doing it front to back 👌👌

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grevling posted:

I think I am to some people but fortunately my personality ensures I never get laid.

As long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour, this gal is single

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

naem posted:

rowan atkinson is a multi multi millionaire and race car driver with a stunning wife irl so that mr bean look can pay off

The average female looks for security, if he worked at a grocery store he would have a very diff side piece, but you knew that

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Collapsing Farts posted:

I used to be really fat. A neckbeard cliche

Worked out for 3 years and did steroids for 12 weeks and people compliment me constantly now. Apparently i have beautiful eyes and an amazing body. Went from virgin goonlord living tragedy to getting all i wanted in life

I am happy that life has improved greatly for you, though beware the bible warns us to be not conformed to the world.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm tall enough (6'2") to defend the fortress from goblins and ghosts and to pick you up high enough to see the top of the fridge, in case you ever wondered what it looks like up there.

Free wall calendars from the pharmacy. A yellowpages. I'm hoping to find a protective husband for Halloween, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Colonel Cancer posted:

I think if you overdo the roids it's permanent because your balls atrophy but IANAD. I assume if you do it intelligently you can avoid long lasting effects, afaik modern day steroid users use them in cycles.

Isn't there also roid rage?