Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fuckin' Roadhouse man. This is what I call a loving movie.

Even has some Sam Elliot in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*gets caught having sex with minor in the back room*

the man : YOUR FIRED

lovely guy :"BUT I WAS ON MY BREAK!"

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
remember when tough guys could have long hair and it wasnt weird. those were the days

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Swayze : Sorry were closed.

dumbass: Then what are all these people doing here?

Swayze: Drinking and having a good time

*kicks his rear end*

And youre too stupid to have a good time.

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

haljordan posted:

I like how there are zero cops in the whole movie except for the very end and even when they do show up, they don't seem too concerned about the half dozen dead people at ben gazzara's house

I didnt see nuthin

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i like how the movie goes from quasi believable in the first half to batshit insane impossible in the second half. great movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I love Roadhouse.

When my ex-wife and I first broke up and I had to move out on my own, I was so goddamn poor that I couldn't afford internet, or even a phone. Through a workplace charity that donated stuff to school-age mothers, I was given an old TV and VCR that was so outdated none of the pregant teens even wanted it. The only good movie they had on cassette was Roadhouse.

During the dark winter of 2009, as I saved money to leave Oregon, my only human contact was co-workers I barely spoke to, clerks selling me cheap malt liquor, and Roadhouse. I left it in the VCR on repeat, and had it playing in the background constantly until spring came and I had enough saved to move to California. Roadhouse kept me going when I should have just given up.

That's a true story.

I also have a prop shirt worn by an extra on Roadhouse. I'll take a picture and post it when I get to work in a bit.

might be the best post ive ever seen on SA.