Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fuuuuck, had Army, I'm getting crushed this bowl season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Am I nuts for liking under 66 in the Alabama game? Seems like 42-10 or something.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Seems about right, Notre Dame are frauds

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I put a lot on the Cincinnati and Auburn MLs and also did a parlay of both

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

DariusLikewise posted:

I put a lot on the Cincinnati and Auburn MLs and also did a parlay of both

Big balls.

loving kicker....

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 1, 2021

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Really had to sweat out A&M -9.5

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I did a Pool for today but uh is there any other picks that aren't a complete crapshoot? Ravens -14? Titans -7?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I was at a private game in Tampa the last few days and those idiots decided to play PLO and turn the game into insanity. Needless to say I made about 20k from that session. So I decided To take half of that and go nuts on the Browns.

I fully expect to lose all of them.

5k on browns -9.5 and o43.5

1k on Njoku to get +2tds and cle wins the game at +3600

1k on Kareem hunt having over 35.5 rushing yards.

1k on browns -3 in the first quarter.

1k on donavan peoples jones to have 120+ receiving yards and 1td and cle wins @ + 8600

1k on Jarvis Landry to have 150 yards and 2tds @ +6100

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a browns -10 cover

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

jase1 posted:

I was at a private game in Tampa the last few days and those idiots decided to play PLO and turn the game into insanity. Needless to say I made about 20k from that session. So I decided To take half of that and go nuts on the Browns.

I fully expect to lose all of them.

5k on browns -9.5 and o43.5

1k on Njoku to get +2tds and cle wins the game at +3600

1k on Kareem hunt having over 35.5 rushing yards.

1k on browns -3 in the first quarter.

1k on donavan peoples jones to have 120+ receiving yards and 1td and cle wins @ + 8600

1k on Jarvis Landry to have 150 yards and 2tds @ +6100

Not great!!!!!

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Yeah but the Browns made the playoffs so I can lose more money on them next week!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
jase1 is an honest inspiration.

Also, bet $75 on a prop bet for Rodgers and Rivers to combine for at least 5 passing TDs, which paid out $169. I lost $25 in other bets today and I'm still down for the weekend because I put a $100 on Clemson, but that nearly makes it a wash at least.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

I did a Pool for today but uh is there any other picks that aren't a complete crapshoot? Ravens -14? Titans -7?

Hahah if the Eagles win tonight the only pick I would have missed for the 50k pool is Patriots over Jets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

Hahah if the Eagles win tonight the only pick I would have missed for the 50k pool is Patriots over Jets

I bet on the Jets like a moron.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Not that it deserved to cash, but losing Sea -7 like that was loving crushing.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Not that it deserved to cash, but losing Sea -7 like that was loving crushing.

Seattle has been legendary this season at the backdoor cover

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Browns head coach is out with covid and so the special teams guys is the head coach.

No way browns win this game with Ben as QB.

10k on Steelers -5.5.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Bills -6.5

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Same.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I have 2 parlays today so far.

I have 1k on bills -6.5 and over 50.5
1k on bills -6.5, Seahawks -3 and Washington +9

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

+650 on Rams ML and Robert Woods TD lol

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

jase1 posted:

I have 2 parlays today so far.

I have 1k on bills -6.5 and over 50.5
1k on bills -6.5, Seahawks -3 and Washington +9

that’s rough

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Happy I settled on Titans ML instead of Titans ML with over 118 Henry rushing and 54 Brown receiving

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I fully expect the Browns to lose tonight. I been down this road so many times. There is no hope.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Trubisky is going to score a garbage touchdown and ruin my Saints -11

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Wow the Browns ML got hammered like twenty minutes before this game

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

That’s all the drunk browns fans sports betting across state lines. Half my family is in PA so they could bet on the games.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well that's my browns ML bet cashed out, I loving love that 17 point rule b365 has

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Well that's my browns ML bet cashed out, I loving love that 17 point rule b365 has

When you cash out is there a penalty?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nope they pay you in full if your ML bet goes up by 17 at any point.

It rules for betting dogs and the Falcons.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Jase how much you got riding on the Browns?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

jase1 posted:

Browns head coach is out with covid and so the special teams guys is the head coach.

No way browns win this game with Ben as QB.

10k on Steelers -5.5.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

If the Steelers win this game by 3 I’m gonna drink more alcohol than humanly possible.

A browns win doesn’t even phase me that I will lose the bet. It’s the Browns winning a playoff game. Something i though I would never see again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
With Poker in the Rear activated again, I am moving further discussion of sports gambling there.