Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Anyone doing win total futures for NFL this season? Thinking about dropping some in addition to weekly stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I took Clemson -16.5. I didn't buy points, that's just what the line was

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mactheknife posted:

Hello, I am the idiot that didn't take army

same here woops. i even had it on my slip and went nah :doh:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Took Seattle money line over Pit

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Play posted:

no more parlay bets for me. I always get all of them right except one

If you wanna do parlays all the time you'll end up like simmons and cousin sal lamenting the one that got away 9 times and the 10th pays out and then you go see this is a great idea and keep going

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

This is like 4 games in a row I didn't take where I looked at it and was like yeah that's a good bet I should do it. Better stop not listening to myself now

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

Pats -9.5 was probably the easiest money ever last night. Couldn't believe how many big bettors I saw going Jets ML or spread.

I cant believe the Bears were favored either though. I got the Saints moneyline giddily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

mactheknife posted:

I took O37.5 which was also essentially free money and I definitely should have bet much more

Yeah I wish I had bet more on the Saints moneyline too