Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
Okay, so I went for a walk today even though just sitting inside with my fans and A/C on full blast still leaves me sweating through my mattress, but, okay, I went out and went for a walk.

I was passing a little league baseball field and saw a plastic tin full of cupcakes that were just apparently dropped on the ground and left there, and immediately I got possessed by this garbage instinct to inspect the remains to see if there were any good ones left.

I resisted for a few steps but then just went back and did exactly that. There's lots of cars passing by this place, so I took the flimsy tin full of smeared icing and up-turned cupcakes and hid behind a tree, kneeled on the ground, and managed to shovel four of those ruined bastards down my mouth before I felt the shame and threw the rest away.

It occurs to me that I did my best to not eat ones that had ants crawling on them, but that I really can not say for certain that at least one of those four "good" cupcakes that I did guzzle down had an ant or ants inside them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How high and/or poisoned are you right now?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Do you feel that sudden tightness in your throat? Good. That means it's working...

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Stay safe,trash goblin

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

Colonel Cancer posted:

How high and/or poisoned are you right now?

I smoked this morning when I walked my dogs, but am completely sober and un-poisoned as of eating the ground food

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Just a normal day for you OP, is it?

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Just a normal day for you OP, is it?

I don’t normally find free unattended food so it’s actually more like a slow week highlight

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Great another instance of good things happening to people not me. Just great. Couldn't even stop to savor your blessing.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
No ants? Keep your protein consumption up OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i found a red bic lighter and 55 cents on the ground the other day

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

crouched in the bushes, icing coating my lips, eyes wide and darting around in search of predators or teenagers recording snapchat videos

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP is a deer.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
ON THE GROUND! ARE YOU AN ADULT NOW??

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Stay safe,trash goblin

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

If you're not high you might want to see a therapist about your poor impulses control.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
In that stupid movie, "This is 40" Paul Rudd's character keeps eating cupcakes and his wife keeps telling at him to stop eating cupcakes. How the gently caress do you have cupcakes hidden around the house to constantly snack on? Maybe cookies or chips but not cupcakes. And why did she give a gently caress anyway? Paul Rudd is thin and in great shape. So the gently caress what if he wants a cupcake.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

TontoCorazon posted:

If you're not high you might want to see a therapist about your poor impulses control.

My therapist mistress Christina said I don’t need help, so I’m inclined to trust her expertise

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

More like CupK. Nowaste

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

EorayMel posted:

OP is a deer.

Me and the missus follow a deer rescue account on Instagram and one of my favourite things about the sweet little creatures is how badly they would prefer death. I get that they're wild prey creatures so they should distrust humans but they're like "nooo please don't provide me with life giving care and milk, what a horrible state of affairs this is, let God take me back :smith:"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
you're just preparing for the new world where we all have to eat trash

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Someone photoshop bilbo seeing dirty cupcakes and saying “why not? Why shouldn’t I keep it?” I’d do it but I’m on my phone

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
I just ate some rocks on the ground

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
May not have been a hot dog but your chances of finding a guy seem pretty drat good.

Brute Hole Force fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 28, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hey... why didn't u... share...?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I am ready to accept you taking them home and eating them one at a time. I am ready to accept you shoveling one cupcake into your mouth right then and there. But I cannot accept you shoveling four in your mouth right then and there.

You are trash, goblin.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Stay safe,trash goblin

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Last week I found an unopened can of beer lying in the grass, an IPA called The Shape of Hops to Come.

Hell yeah I drank that poo poo. I mean, not right away, but later that night. The Shape of Punk to Come is one of my favorite albums anyway

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I would have ignored those #blessed cupcakes like someone who had gone mad

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Ssssssssssshhhaaammme!!! OOOOPPPPPP!!!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

OP is a dirt person everyone point and laugh

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

And don’t stop till I say

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Racism?

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
the op is george costanza

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

The only way to eat found cupcakes is to take one in each hand and hold them up to your chest like they're cupcake boobies. Then proceed to slowly lick the icing off the top of each one while staring directly into the eyes of anyone who passes by.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:

Kak posted:

the op is george costanza

I legit don’t think the character should have been embarrassed of eating above-the-rim, otherwise perfectly good trash food

I also ate pizza I found on the ground in Manhattan once, like 4 years ago

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

The op is an intelligent, resourcefull individual whom I would be proud to count among my friends. Good job dude!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Disgusting

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OP if you live in Omaha I left those cupcakes there and every single one of them had my jizz on it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

bird with big dick posted:

OP if you live in Omaha I left those cupcakes there and every single one of them had my jizz on it.

That's actually kind of genius... almost like rear end pennies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sociology 101 classes should just start with the op written on the board