Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is shipping poop as a business generally a good idea?
This poll is closed.
Of course, capitalism ho! 5 20.00%
Only if it's your fetish 2 8.00%
The poor Fedex guy who has to deliver it. 2 8.00%
Like imagine if the box breaks and week old poo poo just oozes out everywhere on the truck jesus christ 16 64.00%
Total: 25 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Yep, another ripe one. Just like the last 500 boxes I opened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What's a cologuard?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

What's a cologuard?

You poop in box and send with a check to like indiana and they test it for cancer

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'll just poop in a box and send it to Indiana for free

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

It would be unethical to withhold diagnosis just because you forgot to pay

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I prefer the scope up my butt.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

You poop in box and send with a check to like indiana and they test it for cancer

Wisconsin.

And I know the people who do this. AFAIK They freeze it first so it doesn't smell as bad, and use a fume hood. Your smelly poo poo goes out the exhaust fan.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if your poop tumor just starts growing while in mail and bursts out of the box, assimilating everything in its vicinity into more cancerous turds

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if your poop tumor just starts growing while in mail and bursts out of the box, assimilating everything in its vicinity into more cancerous turds

sorry, false alarm! that's just my post history.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol they say right in the commercial that the false positive rate is something like 15%, what a fuckin joke

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bradzilla posted:

lol they say right in the commercial that the false positive rate is something like 15%, what a fuckin joke

I honestly thought the fda shut this down already.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Then you'd be elected President in 2016, in a miracle upset.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

bradzilla posted:

The commercials make it sound so not good at detecting cancer that I'm surprised that their slogan isn't "People won't think you are gay for having a colonoscopy. Probably."

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

MRC48B posted:

Wisconsin.

That's funny, I thought cancerous poo poo was a primary export of Wisconsin

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Just checked out their website and their mascot is a cheerful little animated poop box. Which is pretty weird when you think about it.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

That's funny, I thought cancerous poo poo was a primary export of Wisconsin

Garbage in, garbage out.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I feel like pooping in a box would be hard. Like you'd have to balance, and aim could be an issue too. Maybe you could get a spotter to move it around for you?

I guess you could just fish it out of the toilet, but that's the sort of job I'm paying Wisconsinites to do. I aint touching that, even with gloves.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I was told to not mail my poop to people because I could get charged with bio weapon dispersion? I think I even searched it and was convinced based on the research. Granted, this was more than a few years ago.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

All I can imagine is a cardboard box but a decently sized one like the size of your head and you have to fill up the box and then pack your poop down until it perfectly fits inside the box like a cube which they then slide out at the cancer place and it comes out as a perfect poop square which somehow doesn't smell or ruin its shape and it has the consistency of dusty clay.

This was the first mental image I got when I thought about it. Like my first involuntary mental image, it took about 2 seconds of thought for it to coalesce.

Also if the poop isn't perfectly cube or crumbles they send it back and you have to try again but they can tell if you just supplemented the old cube with new poop to fix the shape because the old poop is kind of light dusty brown and they'll send it back again but this time charge you return shipping.

That was my first thought

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I feel like pooping in a box would be hard. Like you'd have to balance, and aim could be an issue too. Maybe you could get a spotter to move it around for you?

I guess you could just fish it out of the toilet, but that's the sort of job I'm paying Wisconsinites to do. I aint touching that, even with gloves.

Only took me two tries, but the first time I had diarrhea (made a mess) so I don’t think that’s a real knock on the degree of difficulty. YMMV: Have never heard of cologuard before, don’t know their boxing requirements.

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 30, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Iirc my wife had a medical issue where she had to save poop. They gave her a toilet seat contraption like a hammock. I didn’t get too personally involved in the operational aspects though. She was fine btw.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What do you mean it's hard to poop in a box? Just poo poo your pants and then squeeze it out of the pantleg, ez pz.

cormorant
Nov 3, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

All I can imagine is a cardboard box but a decently sized one like the size of your head and you have to fill up the box and then pack your poop down until it perfectly fits inside the box like a cube which they then slide out at the cancer place and it comes out as a perfect poop square which somehow doesn't smell or ruin its shape and it has the consistency of dusty clay.

This was the first mental image I got when I thought about it. Like my first involuntary mental image, it took about 2 seconds of thought for it to coalesce.

Also if the poop isn't perfectly cube or crumbles they send it back and you have to try again but they can tell if you just supplemented the old cube with new poop to fix the shape because the old poop is kind of light dusty brown and they'll send it back again but this time charge you return shipping.

That was my first thought

did you know that when wombats poop, it comes out as a cube? I'm thinking the wombats are in on this.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If it fits, it ships :colbert:

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

*sqawk* it's a livin'

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MRC48B posted:

Wisconsin.

And I know the people who do this. AFAIK They freeze it first so it doesn't smell as bad, and use a fume hood. Your smelly poo poo goes out the exhaust fan.

How much you get an hour?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

my toilet broke so ive just been pooping in these for a while. ill send them in, someday

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm not certain why they are telling me that I need to send another check. I figured that wrapping up my turd in the payment would help keep it fresh and avoid confusion about labeling.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Excuse me, our proper job title is Turd Wrangler

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you are going to commit a hilarious prank by sending in a box of poop to an unsuspecting victim, make sure you don't use your own product because it can be easily traced. Coax your enemy to poop on you before commencing with your devilish ploy!

Khorne
May 1, 2002

bradzilla posted:

What's the false negative rate? If there are no false negatives and 15% false positives that's actually not bad at all. It means "get your poo poo checked out" but not literally because you already did that.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you are going to commit a hilarious prank by sending in a box of poop to an unsuspecting victim, make sure you don't use your own product because it can be easily traced. Coax your enemy to poop on you before commencing with your devilish ploy!

This is the real advice I wish I was given.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I had to get my poop in a little plastic tube to send to some lab to make sure I didn't have 3rd world parasites. It was an awkward process. Had to use a plastic spoon or something.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Thesaurus posted:

I had to get my poop in a little plastic tube to send to some lab to make sure I didn't have 3rd world parasites. It was an awkward process. Had to use a plastic spoon or something.

Do you mind sending the spoon to my friend?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Khorne posted:

What's the false negative rate? If there are no false negatives and 15% false positives that's actually not bad at all. It means "get your poo poo checked out" but not literally because you already did that.

No, real question is what the true positive rate is. If 1 in 10000 people are actually positive, and 15% come back positive, then the vast majority of positive results are false.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The true test of health is poop brownness. If if not a "nice" brown just eat more or less brown stuff until it is.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just fill up a bunch of King browns like it's home made passata.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

It will be a cold day in hell before the fbi gets my poop nice try

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hell astro course posted:

It will be a cold day in hell before the fbi gets my poop nice try

meanwhile ive spent years painting the canvas of the world with my seed

kinda makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Or maybe you could just get gud you fuckin scrub. I can honk a turd halfway across a goddamn basketball court and sink a box in one.