Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

There was this cartoon I remember seeing in the 80's that had to do with Glo-worms or maybe had the word Glo or Glow in the title i think. It was on a VHS tape along with the Care-Bears cartoon series, although I'm not sure if it was made by the same company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

Glo Worms from Hasbro?

Wiki says the cartoon was called Glo Friends.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glo_Worm

You beautiful beautiful goons! Thank you!!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Ok there was this anime i used to watch on VHS in Yemen back in the mid 80's.

It was about a boy and his 1.5 feet tall remote control robot. He would take it to tournaments and have it fight other small remote control robots. If someone can find this for me, you might actually make me cry because that is something I've been looking for for over 30 years.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

uvar posted:

Excuse the double post, but I don't like editing in answers to previous posts because there's no notification of it. (Thanks Riptor)

I don't know much about anime - despite responding to two anime requests in a row - but maybe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plawres_Sanshiro? The wikipedia page even explicitly says the anime was "aired in 1983 in Japan, Hong Kong, Greece and Arab countries."

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! THIS IS IT!!!

:qq: