Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

that's not the metapod dark discord

anyway im going to hug and kiss the bengals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

when the browns start 0-8 and Those People disappear im ready for tff to tick back up to 1 good thread

the browns don't play the bengals until december so this scans

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

football? try oofball.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I hope the Bengals win every game they play and I hope the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns lose every game they play. That's what I root for

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im not sure if ive ever thanked you for making that post, it really took the spotlight off the equally embarrassing meltdowns the rest of us were having. way to take one for the team

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

beggar posted:

A couple of years ago my old buddy from HS made donuts with andey

im not sure what the procedure for getting a big avatar is these days but can a mod please work with me to make this picture my avatar. thanks.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

Having a lot of pigs about 150 years ago

the guy checking out another girl meme

-the guy: oberst
-the other girl: cincinnati
-the girlfriend: goose

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Bengals scored a touchdown last night

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the ending to part 5 of juju was really bad

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the first one should be legal in this thread specifically and the second one has to be, by nature (the browns (not the bengals (im not owned)))

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i believe the preferred term around here is "chris washington football team"

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im a vikings fan now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i hope mike brown sells the bengals to donald trump

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the dodgers fuckin rule

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

we eat rear end and appreciate regional cuisine differences here in the afc north thread

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The Bengals will yo-yo back to like 9-7 with an easier schedule if they get some luck with injuries because they still have a lots of good to elite players and zero depth outside of a couple positions. They also play way better with no expectations but maybe that was a Marvin thing.

oberst trolled me to death when i said the same thing but 8-8 but he's too distracted by madden now so it's ok to make these posts

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Lamar can't throw

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Bengals are cool as hell

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im glad no one talks about things like the ravens backup tight end camp battle in here tbqh

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Master Stur posted:

the bengals are gonna win tomorrow

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

time to break out some old school trolling: The Browns are frauds

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

personally i wish they had won

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

oberst in his hovel contemplating whether he can still pass off "joe flaccid" as an autocorrect mistake in 2019

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

id like to humbly request that all the people here only to whine about oberst go back to discord and also not post about it there either, and that all the people using this to whine about not being able to say gay as a pejorative on the forums or whatever to please never post here again in the thread for saying the bengals freaking own. thanks for listening

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

now get rid of the browns

antonio and john have left the division what more do you want

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I'm mad the Bengals lost.

relax: it was just variance

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im a vikings fan now

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im indifferent to the ben injury, as it doesn't affect my favorite team, The Minnesota Vikings

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

man akron sounds cool as hell

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

andy dalton is the best afcn qb now (lamar can't throw)

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Asema posted:

alright I get that this is SA and ha ha ha time to go for the epic masterstroke burn but

actually no never mind, it's just not worth it. Football. Browns suck but do they suck as much as the Steelers do?

as the IK of this thread id like to politely ask you to leave before i chain probate you. Thanks

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Phobeste posted:

Oh so that post is rough but you don't do anything about posts involving ethnic slurs from fans of a team in this division? This is why SA is rotting from the inside.

i would be happy to discuss any concerns you have with my moderation in qcs, please let's get back to saying lamar can't throw and the bengals are good

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I'm sorry for the dumb post on the previous page. I did not think anyone was allowed to see it except for my clique, who put up with my poo poo a great deal

sorry the posting variance didn't break your way my friend

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

oh, a beng-ALS bus, my mistake

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i forgot about willie snead, as well

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

YO THE BENGALS FUCKIN SUCK!!!!!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007