Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
My favorite team in the AFC North is the Ravens

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Official AFC North Discord: https://discord.gg/s49B3ha

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Please let this be the one thread in this goddamn subforum safe from Play's posting.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
:gas:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
TOUCHDOWN ANDREWS

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

that's not the metapod dark discord

anyway im going to hug and kiss the bengals

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

BROWNS ARE BACK. BABY!

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
we know, they've been in baltimore since 1996. they even finally won a superbowl!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bigass Moth posted:

The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!

Please don’t spoil the season for everyone, thanks.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat it rules that there’s only one good team in the AFC-N and that team is the Cleveland B R O W N S.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

that's not the metapod dark discord

anyway im going to hug and kiss the bengals

kiss it

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

BrownThunder posted:

Please let this be the one thread in this goddamn subforum safe from Play's posting.
where else will he pretend he watches football

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

he's starting to look like Toxie lmfao

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
thread title is correct

let's go the bengals bitch!!!!!!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Baker is ready to fffffffuck

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when the browns start 0-8 and Those People disappear im ready for tff to tick back up to 1 good thread

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
the discord is for dumb anime poo poo and terminally online weirdos indulging their foot fetishes afaict

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

when the browns start 0-8 and Those People disappear im ready for tff to tick back up to 1 good thread

the browns don't play the bengals until december so this scans

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Play posted:

the discord is for dumb anime poo poo and terminally online weirdos indulging their foot fetishes afaict

hell ya

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Play posted:

Respond to my @ in discord

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Play posted:

That’s what ravens fandom is actually

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Love to discuss the division whose ceiling is the divisional round

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Ohio loving sucks
The br*wns loving suck
The bengals loving suck
Jerome Bettie is better than Jim br*wn

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
BAKER

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a patagonian cavy posted:

That’s what ravens fandom is actually

I'll have you know I do not like the anime

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'll have you know I do not like the anime

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

You've changed my mind, where do I sign up for my complimentary body pillow

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Even a Ben body pillow would rape you

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont get it

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

This is ohio if ohio was a person

Ugly and lovely lmao

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Play posted:

Respond to ross s at in discord

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

football should be called full of poo poo ball!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The Browns rule and will win at Football this season.

It may be Soccer but they will win at a type of Football. Many injuries this coming World Cup.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Getting in on grunt floor

Edit : Ben-Gals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oberst posted:

This is ohio if ohio was a person

Ugly and lovely lmao

he looks like a sad old penis