Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1164536586819788800?s=19

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

your 2019 NFL MVP Lamar Jackson

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Ravens made the mistake of starting real good. Now they have nowhere to go but down. Browns did the smart thing and look like a bunch of loving dumb idiots so now they can only go up!!

I think you're onto something and the last 50 years of Browns' football will snowball into a 100 year dynasty

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

that Oberst probation is weak as gently caress

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

... so in short, Joe Flacco needs weapons

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mexican Radio posted:

everyone sucks except the ravens.

good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1173373877302546432

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol @ the local commentator saying Big Ben is one of the coolest players in the NFL

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I long for the feel of Cleveland's throat beneath my Aaron Donald's heel. The day soon comes when I he personally strip sacks Baker Mayfield and stiff arms Chubb into oblivion on my his way to the rare fan defensive touchdown. But that's next week. Tonight I have to content myself watching the Browns Brown the bed on National TV.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I hate to admit it but those Browns uniforms are.... good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus please get your dad a forum's account

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Congratulations to the 4-1 Cincinnati Bengals on their perfect season

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Imagine being a professional football team and not being the Ravens.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

set up: the cleveland browns

punch line:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

RG3 (not the poster) owns

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I don't care what the hell happens I'm just looking forward to the day Lamar Jackson rushes for 200 yds in a game

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/1184593889510023169

I wish this idiot was forced to face Garrett in a They Live style fight

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lamar keeps rewteeting gifs of himself lol

this owns

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

We left pretty early in that one and I remember us walking away and there was this one woman sitting on her porch listening to the radio and she said to him "hey the Ravens scored" and he was like "WHO GIVES A poo poo".

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

hell yeah

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

No Irish Need Imply posted:

who is the team your team somehow always loses to? for the bengals it's the dolphins. this year will likely be different due to intentional tanking but YOU NEVER KNOW.

Dolphins/Bengals all time is 16-7

Bengals when AJ Green is playing and scores.

I checked on PFR and he received TDs in 6 games against the Ravens (9 TDs total) and the Bengals won 5 of those. The only loss was a game where the last play of regulation time was a 51 yard AJ Green TD tying the game but the Bengals lost in OT by a Tucker FG.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

rip art

ty for the rad team

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus has amassed almost 500 posts complaining about Ravens' WRs and Ravens' drafted WRs and the sheer energy of all these posts'll will a HoF career for Hollywood Brown into existence

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Nov 2, 2019

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

im glad the ravens won

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

a long retired joey porter beat the afcn champion bengals in a playoff game, that was good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the Bengals produced 356 yards of offense vs 49ers' 275 on SB XVI, therefore I indeed don't think it's a stretch to say they have won a Super Bowl

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

yeah they did and that's why reputable sources register the 49ers as having won 4 (four) Super Bowls

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Killdeer used to nest in the field around my elementary school. One day at recess me and these other kids from class(3rd grade) found one right by its nest and it was doing its 'broken wing' distraction to try to get us to move away from it. But this one kid just took a soccer ball, lifted it up and slammed it down on the eggs and tried to kill the bird also. I was so upset and we ended up in a weirdly sanctioned "wrestling" match later over the issue. Well, this kid was super athletic and basically could run circles around me but I'm a glutton for punishment so just hung in there. As the fight went on he got cocky and tried a "Huricanrana" move from professional wrestling. Except that doesn't work in real life. So I just caught him and BAM reversed that thing into a tombstone piledriver. He was out. He was in a neckbrace for a few weeks after that one. I'm lucky he didn't get hurt worse than that or even killed. But I got that Killdeer's revenge.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

just FYI: it's a couple of weeks late but the 100 years Browns' dynasty started today

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You needed OT to beat them with an entire offense of backups

the Ravens weren't nowhere near as gelled as they are now though

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:negative:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/upseeLos/status/1193939830419275778

lmfao

also that rushing yards stat is ridiculous

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

jesus christ that is pathetic

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

the thread is the best much like the division, despite Ohio's garbage

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

congratulations to the football organization the "Cleveland Browns" for winning its first Beating the Ravens and Steelers in a Single Season Bowl

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sweet thursday posted:

AFCN antics tearing apart the rest of the forum n we're all here at ground zero just chillin and smoking cigars, laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

it really is the bane of our collective existence as a thread