Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when the browns start 0-8 and Those People disappear im ready for tff to tick back up to 1 good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont get it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

until we get better steelers fans im gonna have to jettison them from the sacred pact and allow the kentucky team from ohio in. getting bodied by afc south fans is just too big a yikes for the alliance to hold

free dubdrome

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

can you guys not post about baseball, a terrible sport, in the only decent thread about football left? its real clownball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'll do what I want piss baby

dont sign your posts

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i rooted too hard and now im down with the clown

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I thought we tabulated around 14 theoretical wins from the Browns last season?

the theoretical win total shoots through the roof the more garbage the team is

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

looks like the ravens are the best team of all time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I think if you look at most post from long term Browns fans you will find our tongue has been firmly planted in our cheek this whole time. Anyone who has followed this team for over a decade ain't getting excited about poo poo.

you guys called me an emotionless robot when i told you awarding yourselves a theoretical divisonal title was stupid lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

my many meltdowns are all just satiring the exact person i am

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fartknocker posted:

:allears:

Okay, I legit got a chuckle out of this.

marsh is notorious for giving chuckles to his friends and fellow posters

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

blitz posted it on page one.... how deep does this go

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

now that cavuro is canceled the only good ohio poster is im glad the bengals lost.guy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

free oberst with every gas station hot dog

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Presence is defs the name of an oberst tabletop character with a terrible smell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want to trade play for dubdrome, if you please moderators

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens havent lost a preseason game in like five years so now d link has to apologize to me irl

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

now get rid of the browns

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the talk, its real, that they are bad.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

regression to the hotdish

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you fire your coach midseason again all the losses stop counting so yes

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i didnt watch the game but its kawalimus making stuff up about coverages he doesnt understand so im gonna go ahead and say that jefferson literally never made a single mistake

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i did actually read some dork breaking down ravens stuff and he has Jefferson getting torched a few times on busted zone plays yeah.

im pretty sad that the ravens bought in on a young very good player at a position of need in tavon young and just immediately had him pitta himself like as hes signing the contract a piano falls through the loving ceiling and smashes him to a fine pulp. would be neat if that stopped happening. they play so much nickel now(everyone does) and obviously saw it as a way to make sure the secondary would stay terrific but instead just everyone gets injured its rad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

big shoutout to p pat mahomes who invented the touchdown

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im glad you finally worked an 88 into your posts doltoid

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I think there's like two things I would nitpick about that game. One is that I hated the dumb FG fake call. I don't mind the idea per se, but we had like 10 yards to go and Patrick Willis was on the field. If either one of those things wasn't true I would have liked it. And #2 I don't like that the whole PI debate thing kind of overshadows Ray Lewis and Ed Reed's last defensive stand on the Ravens. What a way to go out for two hall of famers--on a 4th down stand in the SB!! But all you see is the interference. And not their cool uncharacteristic low-key moment right after.

consider this: harbs does that to like every garbage team the ravens are blowing out all the time, he did it in the superbowl to his brother while up a lot and thus he was trying to publicly dunk on his brother and their lovely rear end team which is cool and good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Except his brother snuffed it out and those points were very close to being the difference that would have let the 49ers kick on 4th down for the lead rather than go for a pass. It was foolish. Dunk on him when it makes sense to do so.

Just like it was dumb to go for 2 points both times last sunday. It's all balls no brains. Even if you get that first one at the 1, how much of an edge do you really get?

And again, I would have been 100% in favor of calling for the fake, if either there weren't 10 yards to go or Patrick Willis had not been on the field. But both those things being true, you take the 3 points. Also I'm not counting weird butterfly effect type stuff like 'if we hadn't gone for the fake Jacoby wouldn't have gotten the kickoff return'.

spotted his idiot brother a bunch of points and he still couldnt win?? seems like a big time own to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if it was 9 yards would you have been fine with it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

being on national tv every week clobbering lovely nfc east teams would be pretty cool but then id have reason to read anything an eagles fan has ever thought about anything and jesus loving christ

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

from what i can gather the ravens front 7 is mostly just matt judon which hell, i am for. that means they can play like 9 dbs and one of them may cover a dude

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i didnt watch the games but why do the ravens lose when they average like nine yards a rush that is weird

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I don't see what the mid-late round has to do with it. Lots of our key players have been mid-late round in our history. I think we fail to develop talent at the WR and QB positions.

most teams do not have this cause they are much much worse at drafting and coaching. you took a look at a thought whose obvious conclusion is the ravens are managed well, slapped it down then took a turd on it moving your rear end around like a frosting bag and spelled out Fire Harbaugh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

summarizing martindale as a blitz every play dc is laughably counter factual just not even remotely connected to reality. basically every single other ravens dc ever except dean pees blitzed more often

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im gonna be forced to buy the lovely nfl game pass thing to argue with you cause im glad the bengals lost guy doesnt seed

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they could shoot him for having a bum leg

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

those guys famously went on to have success elsewhere

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

wheres that dipshit rear end browns fan who insisted breshad was actually good i looked it up he has three catches lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

OxySnake posted:

Give the Ravens their own thread where people argue with Kawalimus and have to make their posts like it is Skip Bayless replying to Stephen A Smith

that's this thread you buffoon

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a question for fictional browns kawalimus: are you worried todays win taints the legacy of hue jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

famous mvp frontrunner andrew gregory dalton