Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Play posted:

the discord is for dumb anime poo poo and terminally online weirdos indulging their foot fetishes afaict

hell ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The last time I was in the TFF discord dudes in there were gossipping about the posters they didn't like and planning their Coordinated Trolling and it was the saddest teenage girl poo poo on earth lol

hell ya

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
You were 100% right

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Oberst posted:

Wheres toxicsunset

Turn off your monitor

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Honestly an easy mistake for anyone to make

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Beer4theBeerGod used to be cool now what is he? Nothing more than another steeler

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Bengal comes from the ancient kingdom of Benga and became the general catch all English word for fauna from that region even though there's more type of tigers there. The animal's scientific name is Panthera Tigris Tigris, which is stupid, as well.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the first one should be legal in this thread specifically and the second one has to be, by nature (the browns (not the bengals (im not owned)))

sir this is a wendys drive thru

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Sour Diesel posted:

drat, hes giving high fives to his teammates

e: mixed in w/ some lows and sides...holy siht

Lamar struggles giving high fives that are more than ten yards away

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Roasted Donut posted:

this thread sucks rear end

you typed thread instead of poster

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
big idiot Baker opened his mouth now hes got the jonesy curse

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Hey bengals posters good game

NOT

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cincinatti regional chef de cuisines have nicknames like dirty mike or fast fingers freddy

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I just took a really long poop that hurt my guts, must've lasted forever and then right when I thought I was done and started walking around again feeling good, I had to poop more. So how are you doing Browns fans?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Don't bring that Patriot talk in here keep that to the AFC East thread this thread buddy, this threads about the Bengals

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Oberst posted:

Faker Gayfield

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A martyr, a brave soul

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

A big flaming stink posted:

yeah, oberst can gently caress right off with that sort of poo poo

What a gently caress he deserves to live in filth and squalor like the pig he is

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ostentatious posted:

THE DISRESPECT

RAIDERS BITCH

Sir this is an AFC North drive thru

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
MUCH better

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

BrownThunder posted:

Get out of here Play!!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
he who must not be named

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

now get rid of the browns

We get to say this now?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
My ravens brethren (not pop dog) I made this in honor of the new young guns of the league

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

sharknado slashfic posted:

doltos was right

About what

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
nice the refs scammed the Ravens out of another one

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
legit if I was baker I'd just quit

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Head Coach Freddie Kitchens was such a bad decision lol

Was waiting for this.

Kitchens is running the same offense they ran last year: air raid with multiple groupings. They also stole Todd Monken to help develop the air raid further. Last year they proved that the offense can work in the NFL. It's all about stretching the field deep with quick passes once those multiple personnel groupings all break on their routes at the same time. It's kind of a hard offense to run compared to the normal spread but it's not as impossible as some other offenses out there.

Baker, for whatever reason, is getting loving owned running this now. Complete 180 from last year. He's dipping out of pockets faster than Manziel, he's holding on to the ball too long, he's making really, really lovely throws. Look at that one INT off of Callaway last night. Doubles to the right, simple underneath slant for the TD. Booger incorrectly called it a good throw but anyone with eyes could see that he planted it a step behind Callaway on his thigh. It's a routine throw. He can't make it.

I think Bakers running spooked behind that awful o-line but either way a lot of the failure is on him, not Kitchens at all.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Ä̸̯͉́̀̎́̊n̵̨͙̯̳̤̦̹͕̓̉̈́̽̒̂̊̀͠d̵̲̮̼͇͍͔̽̃͌̏͐͑͊̑͐̂̎͜y̸̛͈̬̼̞͔͉̖͇̫͈̬̔̒̾̔̑̏̈́̂̃̽̑͝͝ ̶̳̤̘͕̓D̶̢̧̛͓̪̦̤̩͈͙̞̻͖͍̃̓̐̋̃͐͆͆́̈̓̕̚a̴̢̺̜̙̖̫̬͕̝̝̒̈̈́́͆̑͜ļ̵̜̦̼̬̪͍͓̪̩̟͕̀̄̈͒͐t̵̨͕̯͚͕̠̻̪͇̲̮̀̉̅͗̈́̌̒́̔͐͒̐̕͝͝ͅǫ̵̼̙̠̟̼͚̥͈̭̙̲̔̓͠ǹ̷̹͓̅͌̑͒͝͠

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Oberst posted:

Ahem.....Faker Gayfield

In before the very wrath of god is brought down upon your pate

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Jamar Lackson

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's that time of week again for the AFC North ratings:

Cincinnati Bengals: Tried real hard and came really close which means a lot - ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆

Cleveland Browns: nice job suck idiots couldnt get 4 more points haha - ☆☆☆☆☆

Baltimore Ravens: Mayhaps the finest display of football seen so far this year? Yes. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pittsburgh Steelers: Didn't even play lol - ⭐☆☆☆☆

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Metapod posted:

Is there a bird that can fly upside down

Kawalimus?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
stupid: The Cleveland Browns are good
smart: The Cincinatti Bengals are a Sleeping Tiger

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

sometimes even my inner demons get afraid...

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

axeil posted:

I wish everyone would stop talking trash, it always blows up in your face and is juvenile to boot.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

*LOSES LITERALLY EVERY GAME* well we did give those teams a free win but it isn't our job to make the other 18 teams we didn't play better

It's not. Players are different than wins. Players rarely influence the total package of your team unless they're a sensational QB or DE. Nevertheless it's good to amass good players in the NFL because that's generally how bad teams turn it around. They look bad now, sure, but they'd be way worse off firing away their best players for second day picks. Meanwhile if they're firing away those best players to the Pats like every other loving team in the league does then lo and behold the Pats retain a dynasty year in and year out.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

They have turned down a first (probably the Pats) for Green and either a second or third for Geno. Both who will be 32 next year and one who will be a FA (and can't stay healthy). It is insisting that something can still work when the window has obviously closed and won't re-open until there is a new QB and like 7 new offensive linemen.

I love AJ Green too much to watch them low ball the poo poo out of him and then slap a franchise tag on him if he balks because the Bengals have to alienate every all pro that plays for this franchise.

If they turned down a first for AJ Green then I'd be even more surprised than if you told me someone offered a first for him at all. They didn't. It's twitter heresay. Also being offered something and actually sitting down to work out the deal are two completely different monsters. Geno I could believe getting a third round offer. I highly doubt it was a second.

But yeah you're right I'd obviously sell if the players windows were closing. It's not good for the Bengals or the Redskins to irrationally turn down all offers. I just wouldn't up and ship uh... who's good for these teams again that's young? for a couple of second day picks, but that's just me.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The vikings are much like the bengals in the sense that they're both striped tigers from jungle regions

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
glad to see you've been method acting since 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ghost Dog posted:

looking through big dog shirts is fun

Ok you got me I smiled