Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The last time I was in the TFF discord dudes in there were gossipping about the posters they didn't like and planning their Coordinated Trolling and it was the saddest teenage girl poo poo on earth lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im just trolling :hehe:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

beggar posted:

A couple of years ago my old buddy from HS made donuts with andey

Now they're having Bengal Babies

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

sweet thursday posted:

Just want to congrat the AFC North redux thread on being the current most popular 2019 division thread and I wish a full season of continued dominance

Pop Dog is short for 'Popular Dog'

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Baker "Johnny Football" Kosar

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CaptnCamerica/status/1164011558751690755

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

it's too hard to open your fanny pack with a broken thumb

Nice 'tar my man

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Andrew Whitworth told me that he met Oscar Robinson multiple times and that he always smelled like doodoo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He was always fighting people because he was so mad that the city mayor wouldn't let him put french fries on sandwiches like he has always wanted to

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
drat three days for saying skyline looks like dog food.... mods aren't loving around...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Bengals will yo-yo back to like 9-7 with an easier schedule if they get some luck with injuries because they still have a lots of good to elite players and zero depth outside of a couple positions. They also play way better with no expectations but maybe that was a Marvin thing.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Congrats to Gio

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

The NFL is scripted

lol at this probation btw

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've now heard a lot of stories about MD Birding and let's just say that I'm not a fan

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
BAN 09/06/19 11:41pm Oberst "Have you considered not being sexy?" is not the appropriate response to a woman asking for advice about being sexually harassed. Do not post in this thread ever again. Beer4TheBeerGod LITERALLY AN ADMI

mama mia

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Despera posted:

Well this is a comedy site not a lifestyle improvement jerkoff.

uh but I've been making all this progress

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1170854734279794688

I posted in the old thread that John Ross was going to be awesome and then get hurt like Week 4 and be done and I am feelin like tooting my horn a bit :) I have no idea where the post is so you will just have to trust me i guess...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I also posted that the Jags were going to whip the poo poo out of the Steelers at Heinz in the playoffs and a bunch of Steelers posters got mad as hell and called me a bunch of cuss words but I haven't brought it up since because I am chill as hell and everyone's friend and this doesn't count for bringing it up either

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Baker "Holywood" Mayfield has gone corporate and lost his edge. He needs to ditch the hot blonde and find his inner tough guy among the inner city kids who look up to him and their hot teacher

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Andy Dalton in full pads and uniform doing the peg puzzle with a big ol grin on his face

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
CBS commercial bumper video of Cracker Barrel kitchen staff pouring Skyline on top of a country fried steak

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting posted:

I have a bad feeling about the Bengals game, which is great because I have a thirteen hour flight about to board and I likely won't know the outcome until ~3:00 am.

:)

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah I think the Bengals just got unlucky and I think the variance was enjoyable

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Eh this was literally identical to like five games last year except they are still more fun to watch on offense

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This is a bit of navel gazing but I was thinking today how I watch all the games but there is like no way in hell I will ever pay to go see the Bengals play purely because the ownership almost weekly finds new ways to be hilarious greedy and awful people. And I saw the crowd at the game today and maybe there are a lot of people who think that too and aren't going to show up even if they are good again someday. I'm starting to think there is a real good shot that they flee to wherever once the stadium lease is up and I'm sort of down for it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Browns will win because losing to no sleep eyeball man and his backup QB feels like a bridge too far

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cleveland is home to Steve Harvey aka the Lebron James of Comedy

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lamar is going to get hurt if they keep giving him like 16 attempts in order to beat the Cardinals at home

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Cardinals are not very good

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The royal Andy

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

latinotwink1997 posted:

Hot take: with Ash Ketchum’s ball throwing skills, he’d be a better QB than &e

Ash Ketchum would somehow complete more passes than the current NFL leader? ??? Get this poo poo out of here latinotwink1997

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
These cherry blossoms
Obscures the moon descending
Lamar hurt week six

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm pretty pissed all the variance that has caused the Bengals to lose all their game so far it is freaking annoying

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

He'd never post on a place like here. Online posting isn't his bag. But he was very dramatic about his sports!! Especially in those days. He had a bad alcohol problem back then too. But he doesn't drink anymore. When we lost to Pittsburgh in 2002 and left the stadium he was just yelling and arguing with random steelers fans.

My dad owned a Bengals bus and him and his buddies would park it out on the stadium concourse right outside the gates and watch the game in the bus on a tv

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I season my fries with delicious Skyline Chili before stuffing them into a giant sandwich

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This Superbowl win is fine I guess but it would have been much better against the Saints in an even number year

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

8-8 might take this division.

Everything is coming up Bengals!!!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lollin at that fourth down play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

Fire. Harbaugh. NOW!!!! Maybe keep greg roman. but fire everyone else.

I'm not kidding when I say this is one of the worst games the Ravens have played.

That's the good stuff