Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why on earth would you ever want more than 1 sandwich though? BOGO deals are for fatasses or people who take their date to McDonalds and let's face it only the former is likely to be true here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Should just be a conveyer belt of endlessly coming greasy trash. You just walk up to it and open up your maw and take your fill, then pay.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's data mining for all sorts of nefarious purposes like marketing and stuff. Modern facial recognition technology is extremely cheap and reasonably accurate so it can figure out your demographic and stuff.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Fool the capitalist swines by standing in front of a kiosk grinning like a maniac while staring at file'o'fish for half an hour.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This is yet another consumer culture tentacle that we must fight back by destroying the gender norms and wearing cool shades everywhere. Seriously dudes just slather on some makeup make some computers hot and confused.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I member some weird nerd talking about wearing shemaghs whenever you go outside as a way to fool rapidly spreading technologies that endanger your privacy etc, like years and years ago at some hacker convention. I guess they were right :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ya but that's cause your phone is a constantly on location-tracking (and quite possibly other things) device by design.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

They can still get you by your height and body shape. What our future desperately needs is fat-suit wearing clown gangs. On stilts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Jay_Zombie posted:

It just occurred to me that I have never, in my life, had a McRib.
I'm 38.

I feel redeemed in knowledge that I will die, hopefully decades down the line, having never tasted a McRib. Hallelujah brother.