Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
One thing I notice from many people losing weight including myself... alcohol. It's sooooo easy to go over your calories. People say, "Oh just drink liquor!" Nah. A shot, 1.5oz, of 80 proof vodka is about 95-100 calories. A Miller Lite is 96 calories. Sure there are heavier beers with more calories but that's just a comparison. A lot of people think that liquor has much few calories, especially clear stuff. Not sure why. It's just flat out not true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

if you click the picture it shows the whole picasso

I’ve seen much much worse. You’ll be fine in a month of nipple regime.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Exercise is an incredibly valuable thing and I've gotten great results from cardio but my biggest advice is start treating sugar like the enemy. This means more than just no more of most snacks, basically everything that comes in a box or from the frozen section of the grocery store is loaded down with sugars to make it more appetizing.

My first recommendation is buy some flour and some yeast and learn to bake bread if you don't already know how. Basically start picking foods you like to eat and prepare them yourself sans sugar. People believe bread is bad for losing weight but I would happily posit that I have never ever seen someone gain weight on a bread and water diet. Once you start making your own bread/pretzels/whatever you can get versatile and start making yourself pizza and such. Go easy on the cheese, Dairy is an enemy as well. Don't use store bought tomato paste get some of those tiny cherry tomatoes and some spices and cook it yourself. Add a ton of fresh veggies on top. It isn't quick and you're gonna be doing dishes like a mofo but the things in life worth having are never easy. Try to make things that aren't pizza more often than you make pizza.

*I am not a professional and I don't expect this advice will work for everyone of every age and body category, but this lifestyle works for me right now and I hope you can find similar success.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Also personally I highly recommend going for long runs over biking. The wheel was invented to conserve energy. Burning calories is the exact opposite of that idea, if your legs will allow you to run then run every day if you can.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Calorie restriction. That's all that is. Like you said, you can lose weight on bread and water. By not eating over your calorie allotment.

But yeah, cardio is great especially for the heart. Weights will help you get more "defined" if you don't want to bulk up but you need a ton of calories for that. Which I'm guessing isn't the goal.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lacedaemonius posted:

Avoid the soy, OP. If you're not fat there's a good chance the estrogen is what's ruining you.

Yeah, put down the soy milk and drink that wholesome cow milk. Definitely no estrogen in that!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you could calorie restrict on beef jerky but it would be a horrible idea

dont starve yourself if you are exercising for sure, but keep track of estimated calorie in vs calorie out to get an idea of what your habits are like

but yah more fruit veg and better carbs like whole grain rice or quinoa and poo poo like that and tone down the fatty red meat

and a sports bra wouldnt be a bad idea

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

:five:

mods please upgrade tha OP to platinum thanks

Be the change Chinatown

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Liquor is less fattening because if you drink it straight these 100 calories come almost directly from alcohol which gets digested in a somewhat different manner. Wine and especially beer has a shitton of carbs on top of equivalent amounts of alcohol if we count things in standard drinks.

Also how the gently caress do people have hairless chests!?!?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Liquor is less fattening because if you drink it straight these 100 calories come almost directly from alcohol which gets digested in a somewhat different manner. Wine and especially beer has a shitton of carbs on top of equivalent amounts of alcohol if we count things in standard drinks.

Careful...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Colonel Cancer posted:

Miller Light has 3.2 carbs. Again, it's a myth.

100% of alcohol gets processed by the liver in the same way. It does not care where the alcohol comes from.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

:imunfunny:

Edit- my chest is smooth and pale like a badly shaped marble statue

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Miller Light has 3.2 carbs. Again, it's a myth.

100% of alcohol gets processed by the liver in the same way. It does not care where the alcohol comes from.

The answer is simple, drink nothing but beer.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Those are buff man boobs! I feel lied too!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Burt Sexual posted:

The answer is simple, drink nothing but beer.

:hmmyes:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

tan mitts ;)

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Do more bench presses and cable flys, drop to 12% bf and if they're still there go to the Dr to cut it off.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Put a penis enlarger on your mediocre nipples and pump them until they're minicocks, you piss bitch wife fucker.

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008
Where is vodka on this list tho

I think your physiological needs are missing a few.

Devoyniche fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Aug 7, 2019

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Flannelette posted:

Do more bench presses and cable flys, drop to 12% bf and if they're still there go to the Dr to cut it off.

Aaaaaa stop loving recommending this poo poo. You can’t do spot reduction.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Mooey Cow posted:

Wear really short tank tops. Underboob is the socially acceptable way to show your boobs.

Also works with your balls. Wear shorts that show some underballs.

This worked for me at the swapmeet.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

rear end posted:

Yeah. You can do spot increasing though, like making your titty muscles bigger.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

rear end posted:

No but you can do spot muscle embiggening which is great for filling out the moob and pecs are one of the muscles you can make stick out stupidly far.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

You either need a better angle or have never seen a full grown males anatomy. You look like you have muscular un-toned pecks. Do some push ups every morning, and you'll be sitting pretty.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

OP's man tits are a-ok. Voted 5 for providing a picture, goongrats, sir!

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Flannelette posted:

No but you can do spot muscle embiggening which is great for filling out the moob and pecs are one of the muscles you can make stick out stupidly far.

That's how you make a rectangular pec/boob hybrid.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

"if you're fat in a certain place just do exercises that target that place" is some top tier advice :thumbsup:

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
Start with walking. Take a 45-60 minute walk a couple of times a week. Try keeping your pace high. Add more exercise when you feel ready. It isnt as fast as the other tips youve gotten in this thread, but it is a start

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It is said that amazons chopped off one of their boobs in order to shoot a bow... Maybe learn how to shoot two bows?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
All of you need to watch "Fed Up". A calorie is a calorie except when it isn't.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
By that I mean I'm gay, txt me

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Skeleton Ape posted:

"if you're fat in a certain place just do exercises that target that place" is some top tier advice :thumbsup:

Apparently OP needs it, because he has the most disappointing set of moobs I've seen in my life. The guys is 50 push ups a day away from having some decent pecs. If he adds in 50 crunches, a 20 min walk, and eats a low carb diet he'll be 175lbs of lean sexy sinew in two months.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

The answer was right in front of us all along:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
congrats OP on being a BEEFY boy!!! :D

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

Just do Christian Bale's diet for the Machinist, a can of tuna and an apple a day

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hijacking to make a point~

This is loving gold :five:

Some of you would ban this poster for being a tad to the right of Marx and this is why that is NO BUENO!!

Nice thread Mnoba.
Your balls as big as your tits it seems😘

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One thing I notice from many people losing weight including myself... alcohol. It's sooooo easy to go over your calories. People say, "Oh just drink liquor!" Nah. A shot, 1.5oz, of 80 proof vodka is about 95-100 calories. A Miller Lite is 96 calories. Sure there are heavier beers with more calories but that's just a comparison. A lot of people think that liquor has much few calories, especially clear stuff. Not sure why. It's just flat out not true.

This is mostly true, but you have to drink 2.5 miller lights to equal 2 shots of vodka. And miller light is about as low on the calorie scale as you can go. Someone who's been drinking craft beer with probably lose weight by switching to liquor, but they'd probably lose some weight switching to light beer too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004