Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Rad-daddio posted:

Thanks. I'm always curious what the fairer sex thinks about confidence and how it reflects on attraction.

Or as my FIL says, "If they don't find you handsome, then they should at least find you handy."

Is your FIL Red Green? Cause that would be pretty sweet/annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Well My Shoes post hit close to home so, uh, yeah.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Gaunab posted:

Well My Shoes post hit close to home so, uh, yeah.

Did it help?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Nope.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Necros posted:

THe inguinal ligaments form that little V below your abs and above your crotch. Women like them. You already have them but you have to lower your bodyfat to make them visible hth.

I've got a lower body fat you can make visible iykwim.

My Shoes posted:

yeah hopefully we will laugh about it one day and be friends. He PROBABLY reads my posts. God only knows what he thinks about what i say about our relationship. I am an open book and he is a private person. He was pretty well known here on SA tho and ive never named who he was so hopefully that works in my favor. heh.

Moridin? I can see why that would work in your favor.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Murray Mantoinette posted:

Girls do you know if randomly asking the mods in-thread for a name change has ever worked?

Go ask Hometown Slime Queen.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have a question

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Would you say that Hitler was attractive in a unconventional badboy kinda way? Apparently he had a lot of female admirers but I don't see it.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Obsidianheart posted:

Go ask Hometown Slime Queen.

That was a spectacular story that led to that name change. I can’t remember the thread it was in (something like, post your weird dating experiences or something), do you?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Opferwurst posted:

Would you say that Hitler was attractive in a unconventional badboy kinda way? Apparently he had a lot of female admirers but I don't see it.

They say power is an aphrodisiac.
That's why I have these electrodes on my testicles.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The only question I have for girls is why DON'T they stand up and smash the patriarchy?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

1redflag posted:

That was a spectacular story that led to that name change. I can’t remember the thread it was in (something like, post your weird dating experiences or something), do you?

I forget. :(

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Oscar Wild posted:

The only question I have for girls is why DON'T they stand up and smash the patriarchy?

Heels usually don’t come with bootstraps?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Necros posted:

THe inguinal ligaments form that little V below your abs and above your crotch. Women like them. You already have them but you have to lower your bodyfat to make them visible hth.

buddy round these parts we call
those cum gutters

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

star eater posted:

buddy round these parts we call
those cum gutters

I've been calling them "that v thing". This new term is not only better but much less confusing.

Now I just need to find a name for those butt dimples girls have on their lower backs.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Necros posted:

chicks with those are hot :pervert:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Necros posted:

Now I just need to find a name for those butt dimples girls have on their lower backs.

Kiddie pools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Obsidianheart posted:

Kiddie pools.

No
Really

Pick something else