Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
LET'S MAKE NUMBERS GO UP (now with a game that doesn't bullshit you with the name)

Idle games, or incremental games, are a loose genre of browser games in which the player is rewarded, usually with a gradual income of some resource, for leaving the game window open in the background without actually doing anything in it. Often these resources can be spent to buy items that make the resource come in faster, so you can buy more items, so you can get even more resource.

Some games, called Clickers, have a big button you can click to manually get more resources, but they are usually outpaced by your idle income very quickly or are very bad. Most idle games have either no graphics, ASCII art, or at most perhaps a few still images drawn up in Flash.

Why?

Because those numbers aren't going to make themselves go up. Well, okay, yes they will. But they need your help to go up faster.

Also it feels good to wake up in the morning or come home from work with 9 hours of income to spend.

The Current Hotness: NGU

Made by our very own poster something NGU (also available on kong's standalone platform kartridge where it runs better) is most of what the last thread has been about. The game is very long, has had very active development both at endgame and to smooth out the process of getting to it, and is generally both of the things it should be: very idle, and great at having something for you to do for a couple minutes when you sit down to it after you sleep/work/go on a bender for a weekend. You have a couple of resources that generate themselves, and then decide what to do with them to make numbers go up! It's the name of the game for God's sake! With tons of different features and an adventure mode that doesn't need micromanaging like clicker hero clones, it stays exciting without needing you to babysit it. There's active things to do in it too like challenges which help unlock automation and bonuses to the main game and while it needs more playtime early on you eventually only really need to come back to it once a day. It also features a premium currency that is 100% obtainable in game if you don't want to buy it, but if you want there are a lot of very good bundles so you can kick a little cash his way as 4g now makes his living developing this game.

There's a very active discord you can reach through the game and you should join if for nothing else than for goon chat which is fun and weird. Just ask something in a discord PM or here to be added to the goon group. If you bug him he'll also give you a special goon prize in game because he has a big ol Canadian heart. Special mention to other goon Musluk for most of the ridiculously good art in this one!

The fallen star: Realm Grinder

No image because the current UI is hard to look at

Realm Grinder takes the classic prestige mechanic (resetting the game with a bonus to future playthroughs) to the next level. Once you've earned enough gems with normal resets, you can reincarnate -- a meta-reset that sacrifices all the gems you earned from previous resets in exchange for a new, different bonus. Reincarnations certain other features, challenges, and progression systems, and the real progression in the game is measured in how many times you've reincarnated. Combined with the variety of different races you can ally with, this leads to quite a lot of variety and complexity in what at first appears to be a straightforward clicker. Unfortunately as the game has been developed they introduced a kind of monstrous UI that's far too busy and a lot of the late game now revolves around doing a HUGE amount of fiddling for almost no gains and involves a lot of just copy pasting builds and sitting on your hands for literal weeks.

Cool more recent finishable games

Spaceplan - also available on mobile and Steam
Paperclips
Bitburner
Bitcoin Mining Profit Calculator Gaiden
Succubox

These games all have an actual end point, a nice little story, and gameplay that by the time it's over feels very satisfying. Bitburner is a bit of an outlier here because you actual write programs to do your idling for you, and may not be for everyone, but the rest are absolutely worth at least a look and most of them can be finished in a matter of a few days. They don't have a lot of discussion about them because of how quickly the thread churns through them but feel free to pipe up with questions! Most of us have played them, and there isn't much to say other that if dark room and candy box scratched that itch, these are what you want.

New and/or still in development games

Idling to Rule the Gods
Idle Idle Gamedev
Evolve
Trimps
Antimatter Dimensions

These are some of the heavy hitters of the genre. Idling to Rule the Gods has been around for a long, long time and you can find it out on steam, the rest are linked above. It's the inspiration for NGU, although NGU has refined the mechanics to be a lot more playable and has much better art. Evolve is the current Kittens Game clone that has some, but not all, of the kinks worked out from the formula of its predecessor and is undergoing a lot of development right now. Trimps has also been around for ages and still has a very active dev and recently had another huge mechanic added. I suggest installing autotrimps if you want to give this a shot as the early game is extremely tedious if not and as the runs get longer the micromanaging of it can become very repetitive. It has a very standard design of pushing and prestiging to push farther next time. Antimatter dimensions has all kinds of fun paradigm shifts as you kind of explode through infinities and galaxies and although the developer can't really keep up with endgame players very well it's very fun to get there. You will probably need some guidance from the web to push through some parts of it as some of the challenges in particular can be very difficult to get through, and the humor in this one is extremely questionable so don't play it for that.

I don't have any idea what idle idle game dev is about I don't play it but it seems to be the new thing goons are playing so click on it I guess?

Some other games that I'm not getting Screens of because god this is long already

Groundhog Life
Press The Button
Time Clickers
Squid Ink
Idle Breakout
Religious Idle
Potatoz
The First Alkahistorian
Structure

A lot of these are decent plays if you are really jonesin for more tabs to keep open but haven't quite captured the hearts of everyone.

Groundhog life is an interesting little "live the same day over and over" where you get better at things each life, but also after a certain point the game slows to a crawl forcing you to reset. Never played press the button but I'm sure you can guess Time Clickers is a relatively active and very standard clicker game. Squid Ink is a slightly clunky idler where you get squids that produce all kinds of colors of ink and follows the Clicker Heroes paradigm. Idle Breakout is literally the game breakout but with an upgrade system bolted onto it and it runs while you're away. Religious Idle is a short, finishable game where you indoctrinate the world with your custom religion (butts). Potatoz is another short game where you, as a cat, grow potatoes and eventually take over the world. And finally, Alkahistorian is a really pretty game that plays more like a puzzle than a proper game and has an end to it as well. It can be a bit much during some phases but is a very satisfying play. Structure is kind of puzzly in the same way but is extremely overwhelming at times and it can be hard to tell if what you're doing is good or bad or doing anything.

Mobile games!

No links, find em in your phone store you lazy bum! A lot of mobile is just rife with ads and cash grabs and games that slow incredibly until you pay so nobody's found one the thread has gotten excited about as a whole.

Adventure Communist - Adventure capitalist but different, I guess. I've heard it's a shorter game and actually possible to get through
Almost a Hero - A neat little clicker heroes game on the phone. Relatively active for what it is and maybe leans a bit heavy on the monetization but better than most
Egg Inc - Get chickens, make eggs, sell them and get big! A very basic idler that's fun for a while but later on slows waaaay down and the endgame progression is heavily gated behind getting carried or "did you spend 5bux"
Armory & Machine - Kind of a gritty futuristic build up machines and go out into the wilderness to find out what's going on a la dark room
Clickpocalypse II - A total play on the genre that mostly plays itself but can be fun to watch

Paradigm Shift Rabbit Holes

After a while people realized that making a single number go up by buying the most expensive building over and over eventually gets old. This generation of incremental games addressed that with a wide variety of different resources and a long chain of paradigm shifts that constantly alter which resource you're interested in and how you can most easily acquire it, which keeps the game from becoming stale for months.

Despite its haphazard interface and obtuse terminology, Sandcastle Builder is an excellent slow burn with a lot of neat intricacies and subsystems, such as a disguised Towers of Hanoi minigame to unlock a series of boosts. There's a thread about it somewhere in the archives that I'm the OP of and has a lot of good information, but :effort:. The guide out on the game's wiki was mostly lifted from this thread if you're really interested in some guidance. Mine Defense takes those strengths and combines them with a more palatable presentation, though it does require an autoclicker to finish some parts in a sane timeframe. And if you don't mind the way it caps storage of certain resources, A Kittens Game is an accessable little Civ-builder with a wide variety of resources.

The Classics

The games that started the genre, Candy Box, its sequel, and A Dark Room have a lot of strengths that their successors never really followed up on. Though they do involve waiting for numbers to go up, this is downplayed compared to exploring the RPG system and open world map. They're quick and very good; even if you aren't really into idlers, check them out unless you hate ASCII graphics.

Goon Guilds

Most incremental games are single-player. But if you want to play with goons, you're looking for these.

Amaranthine, essentially a text-based idle MMO, is the current favorite, with its own thread dedicated to making sure goons remain dominant enough to be despised by pubbies. Before that there was Idle Online Universe, which was popular for a while but the guild halls are looking a bit empty now. And there's always Clicker Heroes, a fairly linear clicker, but bright and colorful and with a solid enough prestige mechanic that it was popular even before it became multiplayer. Clicker heroes has a sequel out that's a full price game and you probably shouldn't get it, apparently.

Historical Relics

These are all notable for one reason or another, but I wouldn't recommend playing them.

Anti-Idle is the first example of the genre by several years, but which for one reason or another has mostly remained forgotten even as the genre's popularity boomed. Cookie Clicker popularized the genre, created the first prestige mechanic, and standardized the clicker formula of buying buildings to make income go up, but with no real paradigm shifts and no updates for years it was left behind. Adventure Capitalist is a poorly-balanced bland clicker notable only for being the first major game to allow progression even while offline, but some folks really enjoyed it so ymmv. And then there's Progress Quest, a parody of the genre before the genre even existed, in which the player has no input at all.

SHARK GAME

HELL YES IT'S THE GOON-MADE SHARK GAME THE ACTUAL BEST IDLE GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Old thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775797

Table of shame from last thread:

Any suggestions for additions and modifications I will get to probably now go click on some links or something

and clean your butt

Feline Mind Meld fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 22, 2019

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
The stapler is something you'll use in the endgame for a long long time so hold onto it

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ghostlight posted:

Is it something you ever stop using? I still haven't found a replacement for it.

Dragonatrix posted:

Is it? I've got it maxed and held onto it, since I'll need it for unlocking The Beast and all, but it really doesn't seem that good? :shrug:

In a theoretical world where you have all the perks done already, you wouldn't wear it I guess? but yeah once you can do itopod well respawn is king poo poo #1 stat

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ineptitude posted:

I have no idea what to spend my PP on atm

I have basically everything on the first page sans the 25k a pop R3 upgrades and boosts. Nothing on page 2 looks all that hot, except the merge slot which i have. Reducing wish minimum time honestly doesn't seem very useful as i am closing in on having trained all the wishes that i can train in 4 hours and soon none of the available wishes will get any benefit from those perks.

I have half a million PP so its about time to use them.

I guess i should pick the boosted boosts perk?

The hack breakpoint stuff is good, and the minimum wish timer might be decent for future wishes that slot into minimum timers? there's just not a lot to get at that point no.

daycare kitty fib

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
As far as I can tell for the pre-space portion yeah it's all about just getting the most population you possibly can and then nuking. I'm still not super clear on when to spend on crispr but I think 500+phage is where I'm at now? so hopefully I can pick up everything but the cost reductions on this run. Still haven't seen hide nor hair of fancy species or have any idea how to unlock them

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

serefin99 posted:

I decided to play that bitcoin miner game because it sounded fun, but now I'm completely stuck.

The last thing I did was "resolve" the situation at TacoX (killing the protesters). There's nothing for me to do on the green or pink tabs, my money is steadily ticking into the negatives on the white, and I have no clue what the gently caress the command prompt tab is for.

i think you can type like help or something in it to find commands?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

DontMindMe posted:

Any tips for starting out in NGU? EXP priority and such? Things 1000% worth getting from sellout shop?

Currently pushing towards beating boss 37 to unlock more stuff (waiting on augmentations)

EDIT: I already fell for the mystery prize trap

You too the AP?

I can't comment on early game anymore I'm too far away from it chronologically

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Tunahead posted:

I got to the part in Paperclips where a swarm of drifters wipes out my drones over and over and then I run out of paperclips and have to use memory to buy more. Now I'm at 70k max ops and my swarm has stopped responding, and I can only reboot my swarm by paying 100k ops, but I can only get 100k ops by rebooting my swarm. Is there a way out of this hell or did I softlock the game?

Iirc it is possible to get stuck, but it never happened to me. You can either cheat in some resources to get just past the hump, or maybe scale down your operation to get back into a loop you can sustain.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

The Fool posted:

NGU

Is there any guidance on prioritizing NGUs/Wandoos

I find myself with some extra energy after the first hour of a rebirth outside of activating fruits and am not sure where the best place to put it is

If you have bosses to kill to unlock a zone/titan you want to be in in adventure, wandoos can sometimes get you there. In almost all cases NGU is a better use of energy though as the levels are permanant and carry through rebirths/work in (most) challenges

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Captain Foo posted:

I don't know! He disappeared off the discord we were using to collaborate and I haven't heard from him in months

RIP your identity

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Oh poo poo the antid poo poo works on soldiers? That was the easiest unification of my life

E: boy I'm glad my life took me to the place where that sentence is a thing I said

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Communicating what's happening is not one of Evolve's strong suits

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Boy the world collider is a real pain in the rear end to build. I want to get those sweet sweet fancy races though. I'm finally doing an antid run (the knowledge trait suuuuuuucks) and don't remember what I should be heading for for the next one. I guess I could do genetic disaster but I feel like I should get more phage + phage storage first.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Xtanstic posted:

Join the Discord and bug people a lot. Worked for me

Don't expect all of us to be helpful. I'm not

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
oh my GOD there's a building queue in evolve now? praise baby jesus

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I've said it before and I'll say it again: evolve doesn't do communication of what things do at all

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

pixaal posted:

You do want to keep leveling it, each version is good for something and every time I take mine off and think I'm free it goes right back on next time it goes to the next rank.

I wore it until I think maybe a2 or 3, and then didn't again until the current latest one. It always lagged behind drops from zones by the time you got it leveled and boosted imo

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Samuringa posted:

The True Idle Experience is reading an entire post full of detailed explanation of what sounds like completely made up gibberish but that makes perfect sense to whoever is playing at the same spot.

This is more or less what my dad told me listening to me talk to friends about wow

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ineptitude posted:

To be honest, im not looking forward to sadistic difficulty at all.

Is really the average player so far into evil mode that another higher difficulty is needed?

It's less that and more that there's already a set end point at boss 301. In order to keep having unlocks that are paced correctly for power curve another difficulty is needed. I'm easily killing up to 280 right now and exile is what, 178?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Big Mad Drongo posted:

NGU question: is it ever worth investing XP in adventure stats?

Currently? No. Maybe if you're super duper endgame, and there have been periods where it's good but I'm at exile v2 and have never bought adventure stats.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Mr. Peepers posted:

NGU: Am I right in finding that Iron Pill will consume all of your blood but only add the floor of the root taken? That is rude as heck if so.

Yes, but all the spells use a root. Iron Pill has the best permanent bonus at least

Pseudoscorpion posted:

That’s honestly remarkable. I’m on Godmother V2 and most of my exp is going toward adventure stats now since it’s the most effective way to progress in Adventure at this point since my other options are basically quirks (very slow) and hacks (also very slow) at this point

I'd rather have more EMR3 since you can get adventure stats through NGU/hacks better. My pills and money pits are pretty strong, and looking at the shop I could probably blow a huge wad on adventure stats to ~3x them right now, which would put me at half the stats needed for the next exile. The late evil stuff is definitely kind of a slog but I'm finding wishes and pp/qp to be much stronger so I'm buckling down on R3 hard. Spending on generics in all 3 areas keeps feeding back into itself and I guess if I get to the point I feel like hacks and wishes are where they need to be I could probably buy adventure stats.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sage Grimm posted:

I was tempted only once to Reject Unity because of Balorg's slaves production bonus but I'm glad I didn't because it held out for at least the bioseed ending. The allure of more storage is too strong.

Side note, Sharkin might have a massive benefit when pursuing the third tier ending: Their Frenzy morale bonus will continue to escalate to a maximum as long as your Hell patrols are alive.

I'm running shakin right now with antid last run I might peep into t3 this run. I'm at 750/75 so it at least won't be terrible

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
If I'm going to t3 in evolve do I even need to build the ship?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Pigbuster posted:

I posted earlier about not seeing the problem with sniping items in NGU's adventure mode but now I'm at Chocolate World and boooooy I see the issue now. Barely squeaking by a win of a new floor is a really triumphant feeling but it immediately dissipates since the only reward is "okay, now if I do that 199 more times it is statistically likely I will have received an item by then". And the drop rate needs to be that low so that it takes time to level the set up, which is fine, but man am I feeling that low drop rate when grinding for that initial lvl 1 set. And the stats I need to idle the area are still so far away that it's just so tempting to headbutt the brick wall.

I know the feeling, but around that time just focus your attention on the other stuff that's starting to blast off. Your NGUs should be getting pretty beefy, you could possibly go run some more challenges really easy if you need them, etc. There's a lot of power around that point in the game and the adventure stuff will just come when it comes.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Buzkashi posted:

If somebody's willing to answer in spoilers, can I ask how do Automerge Slots in NGU affect how you lay out the various parts of the Exile. Do I just tuck 'em up there irregardless?

Yes

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
The quest stuff if super strong it's worth getting to get more qp if it feels affordable

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Chakan posted:

They added a plasmid purchase that unlocks the building and research queue from the start, which helps a lot. If you don't already have the upgrade to speed up the protoplasm stage then that's also worth it.

The queue is a big, big help to the feel of the game

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Yeah it's more for when you walk away from the game and lets you get expensive buildings. Great for late copper and cement heavy buildings

e: what's a good race to have sharkin and antid bonuses with? should I see if I can get balrog or maybe do ents? I'm gonna try to gently caress with prestige 3 this run and if not definitely next run

Feline Mind Meld fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 1, 2019

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sage Grimm posted:

Ent it up, Balorgs get cut out of any trading so your early space is real lovely, even with slaves. Or go Orcs because they train military fast like noticeably so.

Is this orc thing honest advice? I dunno anything about hell dimension

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
So I feel like I might be kinda hosed playing sharkin in the hell dimension, if I put any patrols up they just die in droves and then i don't have any food production. I suppose I could move some people over to farming and turn off my tourism but uh I'm not sure how much that's going to help.

I can always pull the rip cord and do a space reset into orc, just kind of was hoping to be able to do a little of this now

e: also how the heck am I supposed to know what size vs number of patrols i'm running argh why does this game not tell you how anything works

Feline Mind Meld fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Sep 2, 2019

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sage Grimm posted:

Starting out, one big patrol is about all you can sustain. If you've got Hivemind, then 20 soldiers is a good number prior to military tech boosts post-Hell. The only reason you want to do this at the moment is to make the place safe for your Surveyors to find Infernite for Research and buildings. However! Without an even larger contingent in your fortress as defense (60-70 with Hivemind) you will have the demons overrun and kill everyone assigned to Hell every so often. You might not have a military large enough to handle this so it be best to just assign enough for a patrol and check back occasionally to replenish your soldiers.

Cheers.

I hate to ask again but how do you get soul gems

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
See I thought alkhiatorian was rad but structure was totally inscrutable

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Captain Foo posted:

Alkahistorian needs a search function

I keep forgetting where things are

I kinda like how you have to jankily set up where you put things, reminded me of SCB and i ended up remembering everything pretty well

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

explosivo posted:

In Evolve, is there a tipping point where the early game starts to pick up a bit? I've done 5 resets so far and have ~450 plasmids saved up but every time starting over is kind of a slog. I made an attempt at getting into I guess the Space phase last reset but stalled out when I couldn't get enough Knowledge for the last bit of research available to me. Maybe the game isn't for me, which is a bummer because I am finding myself enjoying the systems a lot but never really get to a point that I can let it idle too much. I end up having to interact with it a lot, especially early on in order to build & research so progress doesn't stall because I've hit my resource cap. I understand why the upgrade to start with the ability to queue things would alleviate this somewhat, but even with queues I'm still checking in a lot to build stuff out of order if I have resources available for something that may not be in queue.

No, it's always gonna require some amount of babysitting unless the queue gets built out into more automation.

I didn't have any issues with space until I first took fanaticism this run, the answer is to build ARPA poo poo like crazy. My stock exchange is level 11 right now and it's the lowest by about half. Granted I'm pretty far into the third tier and I think I have the prestige mechanic unlock in sight now.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
So I'm at 11 plasma turrets and around 50 soldiers on the wall, 9 attractors, and demons float around 5k, and I have never, ever, not been overrun and have no idea what I could do to not get overrun. I think I'm just gonna stop manning the walls at this point and turn my tourism back on, I'd rather have the money than keep guessing.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

SynthesisAlpha posted:

Make the demons not be 5k. Patrol more. Once you have turrets for defense you should be cutting them down to 1k.

Someone posted earlier that you face up to 1/4 of the current demons in a siege, and every 35 defense adds 1 to the max range of demons killed per 1% wall lost.

So 700 defense you average 10 demons killed per 1% meaning a siege over 1k large will overrun a 100% wall. With 5k demons running around you can see up to 1250 per siege. Also they will be murdering surveyors constantly.

Strangely with 4 surveyors they never actually die, even with 5k demons. I'll beef up patrols and see if that helps. I guess I should buy some of these drones and stuff too.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sage Grimm posted:

Not quite, you average a quarter of the current threat but it can go up to half. Surveyors will be 100% safe so long as the threat is below 10000 - (N * 1000), where N is the number of active surveyors. Once you're established you can run 7 consistently without casualties but anything higher risks the occasional evisceration.

I'm running 5 patrols of 15, and have 15 in the base. I just won a round against 750 with 47% damage, and have been keeping demon levels at around 1800.

Any fewer in the patrols and they die too fast, but I guess at least now I can leave the drat thing running. Biodomes, ironically, have been a huge lifesaver.

Would still be real cool if I had received more than 3 soul gems for all this fukken trouble.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
this dyson net better be pretty fukken great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Toshimo posted:

Evolve

I picked this up a couple of days ago. Does it ever get less needy? It feels like there's a whole lot of knobs to twist that really make each step work, which is a big realtime sink.

It's always gonna be kittens game, the early is the worst culprit. Especially the first few runs. Once you're farther in the queue does A TON to make it more idle but if you didn't find catte to be compelling this will be a tough one