Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire
Hey new thread!

I noticed the link to Idle Loops is using the discontinued version! Some dude picked up development and added more skills, a fourth zone, etc. Check it out Idle Loops is good and fun. It's been a while since an update on that version as well but according to the discord it's because there's a big one in the works, rather than abandonment issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Sage Grimm posted:

Evolve has a new challenge: Genetic Disaster. You are forced to take all four challenge genes -- No Plasmids, No Weak Crispr, No Manual Market, and No Manual Crafting -- and become a species called Valdi which has *all* the bad traits from the start. Your reward? Obviously immediate full star achievement for extincting them but you get.. 1000 Knowledge when first starting instead of 100 and +1 to Knowledge gain when you tech into Sundial. :flaccid:

The reward isn't that awful, but Journey before Destination here.

The best part about challenges in idle games is that the only thing being truly challenged is your patience.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

KazigluBey posted:

Whatever happened to that game that was getting made with goon playtesting in the old thread, the one that had ideas similar to Path of Exile?

Pepper! And I don't know.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

frankenbeans posted:

I just did the Genetic Disaster Challenge in Evolve. It was a bitch. You only need to get up to MAD, but it's a bit of a slog, even with 800 plasmid and 100 phage. I had 75% of my people growing food for most of the run, and still managed to get the 'starve 100 people' achievement.
On the upside, it counts as gold star for achievements and unlocks a special perk, which I think is 'Bonus to knowledge cap and gain' which starts you off with 1000 knowledge cap and about 6 knowledge/sec. This makes the early hour of the game a lot less annoying.

Well, part of the reason it's a bitch is because it automatically includes No Plasmids!

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Everything's better with Plasmids (and some Phage). It's funny how the first run or two you're scrounging for everything, carefully balancing resources over expenditure (lookin' at you coal).

I've got like 760 plasmids and 90ish Phage and it's just, never assign farmers, build a million power plants who cares.

Still need to trade in space phase for iridium and such but soon even those will fall in line.

I find I do like two resets and then get tired of the game, then a week later I open it again. The midgame of needing a full load of knowledge for each of 70 researches, but it fills up in 2.5 minutes is pretty tedious though.

I also seem to always quit right after a prestige so when an update hits I need to build a whole goddamn civilization to see the content. Derp.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Toshimo posted:

THIS GUY IDLES

So fuckin' meta. It's an incremental game except the numbers that go up are version numbers.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Sage Grimm posted:

So for those in Evolve playing in the Hell Dimension and cussing out the demons always destroying your fortress, well the math isn't in your favour at least initially. A siege chance will start with an initial value of 999 and compare it against a random number between 0 and it. If it isn't 0, it decrements chance by 1 and tries again in the next Hell Dimension tick. If it is 0, a siege starts.

The calculus for the fortress fight is as follows:
- Divide the current threat value by 2 then use it as the maximum bound for the generated random number that will start a siege; statistically, this will average out to a quarter of the current threat
- Divide the fortress defense rating by 35 or use 1 if it less than that. This gives the number of demons killed per round as a range from [1, defend + 1]
- For every round, roll to kill demons (additionally subtract them from the current threat) and remove 1 percent from the wall while the siege is still going
- If the wall strength hits 0%, everyone on your side dies

The first two bits are why it's so difficult to succeed initially. I had 4 patrols of 15 fiery-backed gene-boosted antids pushing down the threat to around 1100-1200 and 10 stationed in the fortress giving me a defense rating of 256 (also one laser turret). The maximum number in their siege would be 600 but I would only be dealing 1-8 damage per round; it would be like bringing a water pistol to a fight against a flamethrower. I would only be able to deal with, on average, a siege of <500. Changing that to stationing 70 gets me a rating of 2219 against 10000 threat: 33.5 avg damage against an average 2500 siege means I'll likely win the first one (in ~73 rounds) but the wall won't regenerate enough for the second. However, playing around with it while writing this post I have 60 stationed + a patrol of 15 keeping the threat down to under 3000. At the biggest siege, I'll hold in ~53 rounds on average. Thus my recommendation is dumping the majority of your army into the fortress and maintain a patrol just large enough to keep casualties lower than your training speed.

Whatever the case, in order to get Infernite you have to be patrolling; the equation is set up so that a surveyor is instantly killed if you have no one manning your fortress. Once I get into war droids this will definitely become easier, the laser turrets don't appear to be very useful in the face of numbers since they require significant power.

I've got heavy patrols (6 10 man units) and 16 defenders + 8 turrets (1038 defense) and it ran all night without the fortress being overrun. Keeps the demons to about 1k with one active beacon and my surveyors don't seem to die anymore. The casualties are also below my recruitment rate with 12 boot camps. Soul gem drop rate seems VERY low, though, so I'm going to build a few more beacons.

Build turrets! You really do need them so you can put more dudes on patrol and keep your surveyors safe. 1k demons seems to keep surveyor deaths to a minimum. You can turn off your Mass Drivers since they only affect local system fuel costs.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Sage Grimm posted:

I'd say around 3 or 4. That gets you to the soft cap of Plasmids at 250 plus some perks (storage from plasmids is definitely one to take).

Yeah I did 3 MAD resets before I started doing space resets. I hate starting over so I'd rather take the extra time and get the Phage currency on top of it. I'll be able to the tier 3 prestige in a couple hours, but I don't think the t3 currency does anything yet. On the other hand, I absolutely love the themes behind the resets. Nuke all life on the planet, seed a distant planet with microbial life, or throw enough exotic material into a loving black hole to what I assume is going to reboot the universe or something. I liked kittens game's time travel and unicorn magic, but the slightly harder sci-fi of evolve is more my jam.

One thing that I found really helps is spending the 5 Phage on gaining the combat boosting trait permanently. Once you have it you can pump all your genes into it to hit the 600 power for unification much more easily than morale or money. It is always worth it to unify because it's a 25% global production boost and pretty much doubles all storage. Combat rewards just don't keep up with resource requirements in late space and into interstellar.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Sage Grimm posted:

I was tempted only once to Reject Unity because of Balorg's slaves production bonus but I'm glad I didn't because it held out for at least the bioseed ending. The allure of more storage is too strong.

Side note, Sharkin might have a massive benefit when pursuing the third tier ending: Their Frenzy morale bonus will continue to escalate to a maximum as long as your Hell patrols are alive.

I never actually noticed that, which is hilarious because I'm running that race for my first T3 run.

It does help but even running 0 taxes and 26 levels of monuments, I'm at 232 max morale (247 uncapped). Frenzy is at 19% so it's not doing nothing but i stopped buying Wardenclyffes a while ago so in the absence of being a goddamn loving shark I could still keep that level of morale up. With enough monuments, though, that's technically better than octopi's grip traits giving 8% to everything . Which is why I have both thanks to fanatacism.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Hey so spoilers on the third tier reset for evolve:

So you need 0.025 solar masses of exotic material (infernite & elurium, all other mass just bumps the regular mass which affects stellar engine output & t3 prestige currency yield). Then you get two researches, one of which costs 10 soul gems and is the actual reset button, the other one gives the black hole a big boost of size (i think? it jumped to 9.75 solar masses and was maybe at 8.75 before?) but also depletes the exotic matter, meaning you have to restart the pool. 0.025 solar masses is 250 million kt of stuff, which is about a million units, give or take (infernite is 222, elurium is 297). This took me about a day and I can't feasibly ramp them anymore so a high plasmid/phage count is going to be crucial to do these resets with any frequency and potency. Napkin math says about 20 hours at my current rate of FIRING BITS OF HELL INTO A SINGULARITY.

Also the soul gem drop rate is loving bullshit. I just bumped to 9 attractors to try to get some but I'm not super hopeful. I've gotten maybe 3 a day with 3 attractors running. It may be worth not investing in the drones, droids, and VR in future runs until you bank 10 gems.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Finally decided to bite the bullet and play Evolve. I just unlocked Electricity and it's taking me forever to grind enough Aluminum for Sheet Metal to raise my Knowledge cap high enough to start poking around. What can I do other than, you know, sell everything in the marketplace for cash for aluminum? Am I missing something that creates lots of resources I can sell? Should I be pumping steel production or something?

Aluminum production is tied to your quarry workers so bump them up as well as your quarries and metal refineries. Later on it comes in so fast it's your main Cash cow for converting to every other resource.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Eldercain posted:

Cheers.

I hate to ask again but how do you get soul gems

With frustrating infrequency until you build more attractors (9 was a sweet spot for me to get enough to finish). 1/(10000 *.92/attractor) per tick per patrol.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Eldercain posted:

So I'm at 11 plasma turrets and around 50 soldiers on the wall, 9 attractors, and demons float around 5k, and I have never, ever, not been overrun and have no idea what I could do to not get overrun. I think I'm just gonna stop manning the walls at this point and turn my tourism back on, I'd rather have the money than keep guessing.

Make the demons not be 5k. Patrol more. Once you have turrets for defense you should be cutting them down to 1k.

Someone posted earlier that you face up to 1/4 of the current demons in a siege, and every 35 defense adds 1 to the max range of demons killed per 1% wall lost.

So 700 defense you average 10 demons killed per 1% meaning a siege over 1k large will overrun a 100% wall. With 5k demons running around you can see up to 1250 per siege. Also they will be murdering surveyors constantly.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Sage Grimm posted:

Not quite, you average a quarter of the current threat but it can go up to half. Surveyors will be 100% safe so long as the threat is below 10000 - (N * 1000), where N is the number of active surveyors. Once you're established you can run 7 consistently without casualties but anything higher risks the occasional evisceration.

Thanks for clarifying. Still the moral of the story is have less active demons. Was not aware of how the surveyor deaths were calculated.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Part 1 is babby's first incremental. It has a core concept and a quick ending. Part 2 expanded on it while remaining simple and maybe wasn't as good.

Holy crap part 3 is awesome. I stayed up way too late fiddling with everything and it's a brilliant incremental in that you actually have to know what things do and understand your complex machine instead of just punching more buildings that go up in cost.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
So the part I got stuck on in alkahistorian is that when you are making coolant and getting to superconducting coolant, put the input slider all the way left. Otherwise it waits until you have more energy than you can ever produce to activate, so you never get enough to unlock the next thing.

Oh and with the gardens it's a scaling production, so balance how many seeds you have with the amount of soil. They all have positive feedback loops that are slightly different, but Earth is easy to kill your production with overharvesting.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

SettingSun posted:

What's the key to getting a lot of space? The only recipe of it that generates the amount I need for air seeds is comparatively slow. Just a waiting game?

So space is a triple feedback loop. Spatial makes space, temporal makes spatial, and parallel + space makes temporal. So you get parallel to cap and then the three resources just gradually climb up the exponents. 1e7 is the most you'll need for any worthwhile upgrade.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

SettingSun posted:

This almost makes sense to me. I can't seem to generate Parallel in any meaningful amount. It's at its low cap (from Triple Compressed Space) but the second recipe barely generates any at all. I feel like I'm missing something.

Same rule as everything else in the game: Hunt down whatever is using the resource and shut it off. A lot of stuff comes from feedback loops that can't get off the ground if you're just turning things on all the time. Once you have a sufficient amount you'll out-produce your consumption via the feedback loop but it can't get there until then.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

SettingSun posted:

I stabilized my space output in Alkahistorian and these air seeds get made quick. I used PureAir to up my air input and this just cascaded into upgrading the other three. And now a million things unlocked at once including this gemstone thing with 20 recipes.

This is a game I never knew I wanted.

The best incremental games are those that actually engage the player, as well as having unlocking content right until the ending (also having an ending is good). Mine Defense was the classic example, although it had a larger idle component. Alkahistorian is fantastic because except for Space, you're almost never idling waiting on numbers to go up. Even when you are you can usually zip around the board looking at your production to make sure it's efficient or at least not failing because you turned blaze up too high and now you're out of coal which means you can't create energy so your coolant fell off and now your cryospires melted and......

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

xiw posted:

I can't get over this rate of change, I was refreshing after a few hours over the weekend and going from v55 to v65 etc

Refresh again, it's at .94!

So these non-combat dungeons are interesting in that they give crazy good loot (ruined crypt yields gems, codices, tomes, etc. One encounter can yield up to 300g). A couple of them also have encounters that raise your skill caps on a couple skills. Crypt has one for anatomy, Treffil woods has one for spirit lore. It's like .05 per encounter but it's another way to boost max skills which is always cool.

This drat wizard game has some serious potential. I hope the dev nerfs the new focus upgrading aspect (again, it already takes twice as long to improve) because unless you're at 15+ it completely trivializes raising your skills.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

SettingSun posted:

Arcanum is great and I'm loving it, but would it kill the dev to include a changelog?

Given that the version number has been going up like 20 per day it actually might.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Jester Mcgee posted:

I just realized that alkahistorian is about alchemy not alcohol.

You could probably get super hosed up on drinking pure elemental fire.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Arcanum felt like it was being developed by an actual wizard for a while and that was really good

Arcanum is the bones of a really loving good game. It just needs a prestige system (you already get an apprentice so just become that guy, right?), More reasons to adventure, more content for every skill and a reason to scale all of them up.

Hopefully it doesn't go up in smoke during this technical rewrite because I really like the game. What's there anyway.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I've asked before, but something, if you're looking for an idea of what to add, I'd love to see some of the heart items renamed to liver, spleen, right kidney, etc, and usable in an extended equipment screen of internal organs, with a special inventory that's an ice chest.

Bonus points if instead of using empty slots, they're prefilled with natural organs on rebirth, and then when you switch one out, you can sell the organ for some gold (or level them up to 100 for no reason other than vanity)

This is kind of like the system from ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman on the PSP. You surgically install equipment to boost your stats and can redirect energy beams from your internal organs to pump up different modules. Would be awesome to see a wacky system of reconfiguring your organs in NGU.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

iirc the slowdown is proportional

if you're running 2 beards of the same type levellling is done at 1/2 speed and takes twice as long, 3 beards is 1/3 speed, and 4 beards would be 1/4 speed

Don't forget that the cost to level is exponential, though. If you hit level 100 at full speed, half speed will be like level 80 or 90 or something. More than half anyway.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

The greatest unglued card was toy boat. Cumulative upkeep : say "toy boat".

For those that aren't magic players, a cumulative upkeep adds itself to the total upkeep every turn. So 5 turns in you've gotta say "toy boat" 5 times or you lose the creature. The second joke set was trying way too hard and wasn't nearly as amusing but unlgued was just the right level of wacky in-jokes.

I'm intrigued to see what NGU's brand of self-indulgent humor will create here.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

mdxi posted:

I've always been a tiny bit sad that the Gigantic Flock of Canadian Geese wasn't followed by a Flock of Gigantic Canadian Geese, which, in my heart of hearts, would be followed by a Gigantic Flock of Gigantic Canadian Geese.

I would also accept a Gigantic Flock of Canadians shouting "Geese!"

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Merijn posted:

Just posting here to let y'all know Cookie Clicker on Android just updated, and the alpha build has prestiging! :D
You can switch from live to alpha on the About page, and import your live save.

Cookie clicker is like an old NES game. It was fun when it came out, we wouldn't be where we are today without it, but it's old and dead and isn't good by current standards.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

This is the exact reason somethingggg decided on "perk points".

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Falcon2001 posted:

Anyone tried Wizard and Minion Idle? I hear it's heavily inspired by NGU, not sure if it's worth checking out though.

Echoing others but yes WAMI is aesthetically terrible and mechanically excellent. While NGU has a consistent theme and actual art now, WAMI is just a hot mess of differing quality and artistic choices.

However it's a fantastic brother to NGU which will have you feeling right at home while exploring way different mechanics. It's great and kinda janky but absolutely worth your time if NGU is your jam.

Speaking of which I started a new game of NGU in the steam client because I'm a deeply broken person I couldn't remember all the things I needed to do at the stage I was. Early game is very smooth now. That is I guess compared to whenever the last beta reset was but still, the early humps are nice and manageable.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the events of the last two pages have radicalized me and I will now do everything in my power to ensure number goes down

Numbers going down can be good, too, if that's part of the game!

What we really like is the absolute value of the first derivative of numbers going up. Second derivative is even better.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Feel free to use my M:tG parody idea "Mogic: the Get-togethering". (Which itself is also a phantasy star 2 reference).

Also I think wizards has tap copyrighted or trademarked or whatever but not Mana. Use mayo anyway.

SynthesisAlpha fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 28, 2019

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

something posted:

Yes i do, i see 70% of that muns. Same as most every other platform

edit: also I lied sexy mayo is actually called ayy Lmayo. I apologise.

Don't you dare loving apologize for your mayo names. I can't stop giggling.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Hey cool move making them different shapes for color blind people.

Like I'm not color blind but it's a good thing to include, and it still makes it easier to differentiate for fully color abled folks.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

This is one of those jokes that part of the humor is the experience. First you read the title and it doesn't really make any sense. Then you look at the picture, confused as to why it's mostly empty. You realize you're looking at a tiny hammer, no, a regular sized hammer that's in the background. The pun seeps into your mind as the pieces fit together. Dopamine floods your system. Everything is going to be okay.

It's like when I ask people "What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?"

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

NGU: It seems like some of the PP/QP costs could use rebalancing in the context of cards. Or some cards need to be nerfed slightly to bring them in line with how much equivalent QP/PP buys cost.

Like, since cards launched, they've given me a 172% wish speed bonus. That's in maybe 2-3 weeks.

Meanwhile, there's a perk with 100 levels that gives a 10% bonus to wish speed when maxed, at a cost of 80 million PP. And there's another tier after that that's even more expensive, 300 million PP to max. Meanwhile, even end-game players are getting 4? million PP per day, so we're looking at weeks and months to get a comparatively small bonus. It's not worth the investment.

Of course, cards are rapidly accelerating the amount of PP/QP earned per day, so maybe those perks will be reasonably-priced soon.

Things are typically multiplicative, right? So that perk might be 10% but that also stacks with those card bonuses making them more valuable. The value of the perk isn't diminished by the cards giving such a large bonus, it's enhanced.

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

Xtanstic posted:

drat it now you've given me a timer to beat NGU before NGU Industries comes out. :argh:

Just play them both at the same time? Do you not have 3-5 idle games running at once or something?

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007

shs posted:

I'm trying the idle game thing again. You can test it here if you feel inclined.

It's basically 7+ cookie clicker / adventure capitalist styled games stacked on top of each other. Each layer has its own set of buildings, resources, upgrades, an item grid, a bonus feature, and its own prestige resource that's used to support the layer above it (after you unlock it). There's some dungeon crawling as well, and a set of resources (energy) that you need to thoughtfully allocate between all the layers.

This is NOT a release build (but the game mostly is what it is and I wouldn't expect anything significant to change in the future). This is a help me find issues so I can move towards release faster build. Issues such as something being confusing or unclear, something not adding up, or something just being plain broken.

(doesn't work with Internet Explorer, Edge, or mobile devices)

This is the good stuff here. I'm about an hour in and have done a new mission and prestiged the wilderness once. I really like the power gems forcing you to make more deliberate choices on your buildings. I also really like that the game encourages you to spend your resources and be active for all the different residues.

Here's my questions and more detailed feedback:
  • Hero stats seem a little underwhelming to acquire, since the penalty for dying is 5 whole seconds to recharge. I know they're good and speeding things up, but without timed boss gates or some other wall it means that any enemy can be cleared given enough time.
  • I can see in the milestones what buildings are in the wilderness, but I can't seem to unlock past the untamed wilds. It would be nice to know what the next building is and how to unlock it. (As i'm putting this post together I buy my 25th untamed wilds and suddenly I'm told about the multiplier for every 25th and unlock the well. Maybe add this note sooner? The power gem cost made me reluctant to invest so heavily into one building)
  • So many layers that I can't access. What do I need to do to get to the next layer? I don't know, I just know the building bricks and certain other resources are "used later". Same with hero classes and new areas. Do i need to clear more zones? Accumulate more prestige currency? Unlock all the wilderness buildings? I feel a little lost not knowing what my goals are for unlocks.
  • I've got several billion gold nuggets and absolutely no way to spend them right now. With power gems as the limiting resources for buildings and secondary resources being the limiter for upgrades, gold nuggets just build up and build up. Is there a sink for them later or are they just meant as a short term gate for the early game as you're unlocking buildings.

Really liking this one so far (really like all your idle games, honestly). Some very solid mechanics and I love the interactions of the different resources.

Edit: I unlocked a couple more buildings, I'm up to scrap piles, gold nuggets are in demand again. Waiting on prestige energy and can't decide if I want to spend it on missions or wilderness prestige.

SynthesisAlpha fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 19, 2020

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Awesome, thanks for the info. I agree a slower paced game is absolutely fine. I'm really really liking what the game offers so far. The different interactions of the resources and upgrades feel good and there's a lot of choices to make. Slow game is absolutely fine, my biggest criticism of your other games is they tend to introduce things too quickly and it can be hard to grasp how valuable a given currency/boost is to overall progress.

I would definitely add a help page with some progression tips and suggestions on how to approach the different interactions. Like I probably should have cast just the power gem spell initially because while 5% combat stats wasn't at all noticeable, an extra gem is a 50% increase from the baseline and ties into your main progression (which seems to be the buildings right now). I wish I had started a long mission on my first mission prestige because it gives more boosts and I don't have the energy to start a new mission anyway.

I haven't had anything that resembles a bug yet so great work there!. I will say the energy generation feels kind of slow, at least for the prestige energy. Any thoughts on adding a partial prestige that lets you prestige with your current energy, gaining a percentage of your prestige benefits?

I assume shining topaz is the premium currency? I got a few from dailies and don't see anywhere to spend it yet.

Other notes:

Love the timer showing how long til you can afford something! Such a nice feature, especially since you tend to buy things in singles due to the power gem or secondary resource costs.
Gacha drawing: I don't think it needs the second confirmation window after you choose how many draws. I'm already confirming that I want to draw by selecting how many draws.
I just noticed the auto-upgrade button. Great feature! Draw some more attention to it?

Again, I have to point out that there's some really good feel to this one. Power gem costs and secondary resource income gives meaning and weight to lower level building purchases, the feedback loops in the resources are fantastic (cast spells to upgrade creations to upgrade spells, wheat boosts log gen, logs boost ore gen, ore boosts wheat gen), and the other ways that resources are interwoven are also really neat My favorite idle games are the kind that merge a bunch of different game styles, features, and such into an over-arching progression (Anti-Idle, NGU/WAMI, Mine Defense), so this is a solid entry for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Yeah, I just unlocked the village and seeing the buildings require the wilderness prestige currency has me very excited. It kind of reminds me of Matter of Scale. I'm really excited to see the next layer and I can really see now the kind of slow burn the game has to offer. This is the good stuff, right here.

SynthesisAlpha fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 20, 2020