Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Hey somethinggg could you please put time away on the splash screen for both saves, local and cloud, when the game loads up.

I use a different computer everyday and don't have any real way to tell an week old save on the pc apart from the 15 hour old save on the cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Ghostlight posted:

That's what the "More playtime!" banner on the load button is telling you.

Could be I am just too used to the old system, but I still have to pause and think if "More Playtime" is right.

The cloud is the right button for my situation 100% of the time.

I mean the button says how many days I have been playing total if it also said how many hours since the save I would not have to think so hard. :shrug:

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

I just tossed 1 E 59 gold into the Money pit and got a 0 Iron pill!

I have the Money Pit wish complete.

My last Iron pill was 934,674

I had no Blood rituals running

It was the no ritual thing right?

:argh:

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Is my Cube way behind or not?

Cube Level =
P = 12,770,000
T = 14,260,000

My "base" levels are =
P = 110,300,000
T = 119,400,000

with equipment they are +
P = 391,900,000
T = 153,100,000

Should my Cube level be closer to my base level?

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Is there a wiki for the quicksilver that is Arcanum?

I had my Pumpkin Carriage I was going to buy this morning up and disappear from the list....

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Rynoto posted:

Any wiki would be invalidated within the day. If you want information your best bet is the discord server.

How do get flavored gems? spirtsgems soulgems etc

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

dis astranagant posted:

level enchantment and the relevant magic lore. Doesn't take much.

Welp should have unlock enchantment long time ago...

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Bug that is prob a typo...

I just got the Exile set Completion bonus pop up. Thing is I have yet to get the #328 Antlers to 100. The pop up on Exile stuff says the set is #322-328. I hope someone gets fired for that blunder.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Dual Wielding Wish Question

So I unlocked both from the Troll Challenge. I maxed out the first wish, so 50% if the math is right, then got 4 levels in the second wish. So 70% ?

But when I fiddle with what weapon goes in what spot the math don't work out to 70% effective in the second spot.

Anybody know how that works?

Edit: Never mind I am bad at basic math

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Any tips for late Evil mode. I am currently grinding my way to be able to sniff Rad land. Maxed out the Exile easy drops. Just crawling along doing 24 rebirths doing wishes and and QP grinding.

ScottyJSno fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Nov 26, 2019

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Shadowstar posted:

I'm in the same spot or a little later and it sucks. I'm buying a bunch of beast butter right now while it's on sale to try to push the ADV Quirk and other things. I sniped most of the radlands gear and have a few pieces sitting in daycare right now to get the to a point of being wearable. I dunno what to tell you. It's been a boring few weeks.

Turns out I got too focused on Wishes. I put all my R3 in Adventure Hacks and it was only taking a minute to fill the bar. So gonna focus on that over the weekend idle.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Edit: I am dumb.

ScottyJSno fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Nov 29, 2019

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

something posted:

Uhhhhhhh

What did it do before per completion?

Oh dear

Lol I thought hat was intentional

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

something posted:

Probably a rainbow heart

More like a Black Lotus heart

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Lone Goat posted:

if you can beat exile on normal you should be able to autokill grandma on brutal, or very close to it.

i'm about where you are, or maybe a week-ish past it. grandma 4 on autokill and the wings maxed, jrpgset maxed, exile 1 on manual idle kill and gear half-maxed.

i don't know what all these illion numbers are though, p/t at 6/3e22 before beastmode, and looks like i didn't spend as much on butt as you did since my ngus are mostly in the e8 but hacks are around 900-1500.

i'm just pumping ngus/hacks/wishes, getting my exile kills in when i'm at my computer, and waiting for the new feature.

Upgrade R3 as much as you can.

Then Buy some R3 boosts with AP, then sink all you R3 in the Adventure Hack for a few weeks or so.

ScottyJSno fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jan 7, 2020

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Does the Still Beating Heart item have a completion bonus? Nothing is listed in the item list....

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Why can't I move my cards from page to page?

If I cant order and arrange the cards the way I want myself then you NEED auto sorter. IMO

Love the game, I will hang up an listen.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

something posted:

you can grab a card by starting a drag, then either use the arrow keys or 1-9 keys to move to another page, then release on the target spot on the new page and it works just fine. I can also add something like in the inventory where hovering over the page buttons will also change the page, mid drag-and-drop.

Thanks. I only tried dragging over the page number because that is how the inventory works.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Manyorcas posted:

A few people have mentioned getting stuck on Exile v3 and v4, and I was too for months, what helped me was realizing that siphoning exp into adventure stats gave pretty significant value at the time. I don't think there's really any time before that where it's worth putting it in anything other than normal stats so it's easy to forget that's something you can do.

It will still take at least weeks, even with cards I imagine.

What helped me was not to spread out the EXP to all the adventure stats just to focus it all in POW. I was dumping about 2,000,000,000 exp a day in just POW. Took me about a month from v3 to manual v4. That was without any cards bonus until the very end.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Yggdrisl set and Gold set are super useful. You equip the gold set for the first hour or so of your rebirth (auto-killing titans), then go to whatever your "best" set is. Yggdrisal is for the last minute before you rebirth.

You can get 500% seed gain and 63% Yggdrisal yield with you Yggdrisal set. It's absolutely worth it.
For gold you can get over a 1.5million% gold multiplier which is then multiplied by your Yggdrisal Fruit of Gold which allows you to get your digger levels pretty high.

So 3 loadouts is pretty low-effort and has a lot of benefit.

Am I right in thinking that the different levels of the same Titan all drop he same number of gold?

So if you have one zone above a Titan, a boss in that zone will always drop more gold then any level Titan below it?

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
So I am playing NGU and something weird is going on.

I have been grinding the final Sadistic Wish Accessory Slot. It only has 4 hours 3 min left and has not ticked a second off today while I have been playing at work. It has all my magic/energy/R3. Other Wishes I can watch the seconds tick off but not my 4 hour 3 min Accessory slot. Any Ideas?

Edit - it might be displaying the wrong total time? When I sort by total cost it next to things with 9+ days left?

ScottyJSno fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Sep 1, 2020

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Synergism

Ok so I just opened up corruption. What is a good setting for my first try?

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
The the Synergism discord make me unreasonable angry so I will ask here.

Is their a best/optimal time to reset my ants?

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
Synergism

So ah auto Ascends don't work offline huh?

Well there goes 15hrs I could have been farming for a research, or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

KazigluBey posted:

Synnergism

Feeling a bit stuck, currently on 15 C13 clears and 17 C14 clears, with the following corruptions:

If I overnight I make about 100 or so levels in the final cube upgrade, so it's slow going. Most changes to corruptions cause it to tick into the hour(s) per clear zone, which the Discord tells me is fine because longer runs are better, but I have no way to really tweak corruptions any more if I can only check in a day or so later per change.

Is there any particularly recommended way to push corruptions now or am I stuck slowly grinding out that final cube upgrade for weeks? Or is there something else I should be doing?

Yeah dude do long runs. You are in the one reset a day territory.