Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Universal paperclips was transcendent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Huh. For NGU idle, does the daycare count as a accessory slot? I have my yellow heart in there and I think it’s giving me the AP gains.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
So what energy and magic ratio is best for entering evil? I think I’m ready to dip my toes in.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
How should I notify 4G I am a goon to claim the free newbie pack? Where in discord should I put it?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

something posted:

just toss me a pm on discord citing this post.

Thanks! Please keep making NGU!

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Anyone know how to change your name in NGU Idle? The name that appears over your character when fighting bosses.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Challenges would be fine if they didn’t have the three min rebirth limit.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Malmesbury Monster posted:

NGU: Looking at going into Evil for the first time. Should I be pushing to get my E:M ratio to 1:1 or should I just go for it? Currently have about 132 billion EC/51 MC at the suggested cap/power/bar ratios.

EDIT: with equipment

Hi me about two weeks ago. I went in with a 3:1 ratio, and moved to a 2:1 in the last week. Seems to be about right.

Magic sucks for a while when you start evil so more energy seems solid.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Am I nuts? Currently 5 days into a rebirth, trying to get to interdimensional party from meta lands. Looks like it may take another 5 days of hacks and adv training to idle it.

I feel like I’m missing out on so much ygg fruit.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

are there any new idle games that have ends like spaceplan or universal paperclip etc etc

Shark Game, kind of.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
What are the consumable energy bar bars good for? Just capping my energy pool faster?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Maxed my typo set. Back to grinding for GM3 and fad lands.

Am I at the point I need to start dumping exp into adventure stats? Seems like my adventure stats take forever to grow.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
One day I’ll get to all those cool features

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Honestly evil NGUs aren’t worth pushing for until you get a maxed set of godmother gear. Get the evil ones to soft cap, save for the ngu beast quirk, and focus on them after godmother.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
How do I stop using Regular Black Pens in NGU idle? I can't find the toggle.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
The grind after exile v2 is real. I don’t even want to look what it’s like from 3 to 4

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Exile v4 down! gently caress that grind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Eldercain posted:

I remember waiting, although it probably doesn't matter that much. Make sure you finish your challenges before you make the jump~

Also be prepared for everything to suck when you jump to evil.