Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

concerned that visitors of my website will be fed too much information in such a short amount of time that it could be harmful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

anxiety over the thought of photos and text loading so rapidly that everything looks like the last thirty minutes of 2001: a space odyssey

Macnult

consulting the best computer engineers i can find to figure out the best wd-40/duct tape ratio for the servers

vanisher

TurboTax screen "reviewing your return to get you the best possible refund!" with the little loading bar you know is fake

givepatajob

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Welcome.....to zombocom

alnilam

placing speed limit signs and internet cops along the fiber optic cabling in my servers

ty manifisto

Macnult

typing up a code that combines netflix’s “stuck at 25%” bug with the infamous “i’ve been at 99% forever now”

Macnult

alnilam posted:

placing speed limit signs and internet cops along the fiber optic cabling in my servers

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Macnult posted:

typing up a code that combines netflix’s “stuck at 25%” bug with the infamous “i’ve been at 99% forever now”

The progress bar is nearing completion but the time remaining is going up.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

artoke

welcome to Zeno's webpage, for you to load the whole page first you will need to load half...

google THIS

Putting one of those self-righteous police speed meter trailers on the page that displays a sad face if they start scrolling too fast.

google THIS

Selling my my readers a special mouse pad that has speed bumps.

google THIS

My website is currently under construction so fines are doubled.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

google THIS posted:

Selling my my readers a special mouse pad that has speed bumps.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

lost my old email

shooting the poo poo with all the outgoing kilobits which are quite clearly in a hurry to be somewhere but are too polite to break off the conversation

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

google THIS posted:

My website is currently under construction so fines are doubled.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fined for going 400 mbps in a 56k zone

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hate it when the officers even try to pull them out using those annoying weirdass sounds, just so they then call themselves to crash the entire thing.

Escape From Noise

If a progress bar keeps loading half of the way, does it ever load at all???

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Is your website running fast?

Better catch it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Is your website running fast?

Better catch it!

Well, as a matter of fact, my internet wasn’t running.  You spared me quite a bit of spoilage.  Thank you anonymous young man.”