Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
WELCOME TO THE CLUB

https://theclub.zone/

Free browser Based mmo from the makers of the stanley Parable! DO shots and limbo!! Listen too and Really feel Bangers!!

JOIN THE CROWS CROWS CROWS DISCORD TO SUBMIT BANGERS

https://discordapp.com/invite/crows

There is a dark secret to this place.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Aug 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
There is a dark secret to this place

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Please not the big spammers who showed up two seconds after my post are ILLEGAL and being PATCHED OUT as we SPEAK?

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Well this is a thing.

I'm not gonna do first person platforming with floaty controls, so the wonders behind the lvl 18 door will stay a mystery for me. I presume its mostly a couple of really long textboxes you can spam at everyone, since that seems to be happening.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Well this is a thing.

I'm not gonna do first person platforming with floaty controls, so the wonders behind the lvl 18 door will stay a mystery for me. I presume its mostly a couple of really long textboxes you can spam at everyone, since that seems to be happening.

no those are hackers, idk if anyone's actually gotten to the end yet

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is this game good?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
It's good for a free game, the music is pretty good and the atmosphere is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Is this game good?

absolutely not