Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Icedude posted:

Fox's personality appears to be "fully aware he's in a reskin of a game he was never meant to be in"

Honestly Falco would've fit the role a lot better since not only is his personality closer to what Saber's would've been, the fact that birds are modern theropods means you could've had Falco not sure how to feel about having to smack around SharpClaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Kibayasu posted:

While I'm not going to call Star Fox Adventures anywhere even as close to bad as Sonic Adventure but, like Sonic Adventure, Star Fox Adventures is a game where if someone says they liked it I'm baffled to the point where I start to think they're lying.

At least Sonic Adventure was charming in its incompetence and the title character is an A list platformer mascot.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Fox the fox and Tricky the gently caress.

Also Mastedon was counted as a DinoZord.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Aug 31, 2019

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Hey you guys only said that Falco was the ship's chef, you never said that he was actually as his job.