Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DeepDickPizza posted:

Holy poo poo that new Wyatt theme sucks rear end

you mean THE FIEND?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

that'll put butts in seats

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i get annoyed whenever dave and bryan talk about how they wanted to do an Almas/Mysterio mask vs. hair match at wrestlemania. that would have been the greatest WWE match in years and a really hot angle. abandoning it because you don't want to cut Almas' hair when half of it is shaved off anyway is the dumbest poo poo in the world

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Won't being live weekly really hurt what makes NXT's ring quality so good?

yeah and it's by design. if people have good matches they might get themselves over instead of the brand

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

vince should just bite the bullet and make XFL a total work. The level of play is going to be so lovely that nobody will watch it just for the football

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Jesus so many rematches in round 1 on the Smackdown side. Chad vs Shelton looks fun but did we really need another Apollo vs Andrade or Owens vs Elias?

i feel like this would be so much cooler if they actually stuck to the brand split. Play it up as each brand trying to prove their roster is better, but now everyone is on every brand so it doesn't matter whatsoever

Shelton/Gable could rip if they just let them go out and have a match

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The reaction Gargano and Ciampa got when they debuted on Raw this year is a good sign of how NXT will do in the ratings

gargano looked ridiculous on the big RAW set. there are plenty guys shorter and smaller than Johnny on the main roster but for some reason he just looks like a small child 24/7

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I have no idea what KUSHIDA thought was going to happen. His ceiling in WWE is getting occasional storylines on 205 Live, which I guess is fine if that's what you really want to do

Low Desert Punk fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 17, 2019

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Yeah I get it but like, WWE isn't going to let him go heavyweight either, and they treat their juniors so much worse

Especially now that Vince is getting more influence on NXT, he's pretty hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Watching a wwe crowd try and watch a zack Sabre jr match would legit be hell on earth for me.

they would just sit on their phones until the obligatory "this is awesome" chant seven minutes in, I don't think it would be that different from any other E match