Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

https://film.avclub.com/how-can-you-not-check-out-a-movie-called-the-velocipast-1837383938

I feel like everyone in this thread needs to watch this movie immediately. For the love of God, just look at the final fight scene that's embedded in the article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

The one legitimately good moment in battlefield Earth is when the aliens see the main character eating rats out of desperation, and then they assume that he must really like rats, so they try to bribe him with dead rats later.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I really enjoyed the detail in Sharktopus vs Whalewolf that the good guy was able to identify that Whalewolf is a genetically modified former baseball player he lost a lot of money betting on just because of how poorly Whalewolf swung a pipe trying to murder his friend. Seemed kind of unnecessary to use that fact to lure him to a baseball stadium for the final fight with Sharktopus and subsequent airstrike, but i'll allow it. Honestly I didn't think the pipe swing was that bad, it just seemed weird to use that instead of your orca/werewolf jaws capable of biting people in half.

The one before that (Sharktopus vs Pteracuda) was very disappointing in comparison. Pteracuda was just a pterodactyl with bigger teeth and was more of a cyborg than a real monster. Sharktopus also seemed like an afterthought in Whalewolf, but in this one the conflict felt especially forced. Why didn't pteracuda just fly away from sharktopus instead of trying to fight him?

How the gently caress are these real sentences?