Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

muscles like this! posted:

The book was no treat either. Like the part where King just randomly kills a character.

Isn’t that what he always does when he gets bored? In ‘under the dome’ he just kills everyone that isn’t the main character and the love interest and her kids. You could tell he just wanted to end the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Roblo posted:

Her writhing around is amazingly un-sexy. Which is fine, but I can only imagine "sexy" is what she was going for.

I think I would be as confused as he looked to be.

"Gets out weird remote - boop boop boop" *starts writhing*

Those bird courtship rituals where one bird does an amazing elaborate dance complete with spectacular plumage and the other bird just looks around and, after a pause, flies away